FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414193 times)

reeleyz

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1785 on: Jul 18, 2012, 02:24 PM »
Haven't been on here in a long time again....

Congratulations on the little guy Reeleyz!!!!

Thanks bud!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1786 on: Jul 18, 2012, 03:19 PM »
That stuff happens Dead, I've come to realize that some days everything clicks perfectly, and others I wonder why I even put a rod in my hands. Always good to just get out no matter what, and try not to get frustrated, thats why I got in my skivies the other day and did a back flip in the lake, got my mind off my lack of success, and cooled off at the same time. ;D
The fishin wasnt really that bad at all that day.  Was just funny how Bobster was puttin it on them!  Good stuff man.  Were u playin hookey today Lance?  Me and KP are workin up the road and drove by the shop today.  Thought I would stop and meet the INFAMOUS FM!  :w00t:
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #1787 on: Jul 18, 2012, 04:04 PM »
It's by appointment only Deadeyez........ :D he is a brain surgeon you know :blink:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1788 on: Jul 18, 2012, 04:06 PM »
It's by appointment only Deadeyez........ :D he is a brain surgeon you know :blink:
:w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Nice job findin em

KingPerch

« Reply #1789 on: Jul 18, 2012, 04:37 PM »
That stuff happens Dead, I've come to realize that some days everything clicks perfectly, and others I wonder why I even put a rod in my hands. Always good to just get out no matter what, and try not to get frustrated, thats why I got in my skivies the other day and did a back flip in the lake, got my mind off my lack of success, and cooled off at the same time. ;D
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :blink: Where's that video??? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :pinch:--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #1790 on: Jul 18, 2012, 04:41 PM »
Nevermind....I FOUND THE VIDEO!!!!! :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:--KP 8)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khpj2Y2rJp0
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1791 on: Jul 18, 2012, 05:11 PM »

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1792 on: Jul 18, 2012, 06:19 PM »
You guy's ain't right!!! ;D ;D ;D
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

coachwarner

« Reply #1793 on: Jul 18, 2012, 06:48 PM »

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #1794 on: Jul 18, 2012, 07:25 PM »
You guy's ain't right!!! ;D ;D ;D

wow you just figured that out , its not our fault , he makes us do  :evil:, if i couldn't get him back in the boat it would have been like the book [The Old Man and The Sea] ;D                

coachwarner

« Reply #1795 on: Jul 18, 2012, 07:42 PM »
wow you just figured that out , its not our fault , he makes us do  :evil:, if i couldn't get him back in the boat it would have been like the book [The Old Man and The Sea] ;D                
His back flip looked something more like this....... if i remember correctly ;D

&feature=relmfu

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1796 on: Jul 18, 2012, 08:23 PM »
 :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :w00t: :clapping: :clapping:  OMG!  2 FUNNY!
Nice job findin em

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #1797 on: Jul 18, 2012, 10:01 PM »
His back flip looked something more like this....... if i remember correctly ;D

&feature=relmfu

that kinda looked like shallow hal !!!!!!!!!!!! was there any water left in the pool ??   sully...

OTIS

« Reply #1798 on: Jul 19, 2012, 08:22 AM »
Man did I screw up yesterday! :-[  We went out on the tooner after work, and in a hurry I grabbed the wrong box!  There I was sitting in the middle of the lake with a box full of night time sonars at 6 pm! :'(  Nothing I could do but sit and wait.  Once the sun went down, it was on! :D
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1799 on: Jul 19, 2012, 10:31 AM »
its official.... FINALLY.. after 10 years of die hard fishing.. Richard Roberts has finally caught himself a northern pike!!! WOOO

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.