FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414406 times)

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2055 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:27 PM »
i never said they were but we are all sick of the 30-40' fly bye's when we are jigging or deep trolling , i think maybe the directors ought to get a handle on these guys and rein them in a little ,  X2 cny lee,  maybe the sports writer from the post might get an e-mail

I don't blame you Filet  or Release which ever posted this for being POed...  But I'm just saying there are bad eggs in every dozen and I'm one of the good ones...  A couple weeks ago we were fishing for bass and I got 4 walleyes on 4 casts..   There were two old timers who were trolling for eyes and saw me...  They went back and forth right next to us, within casting distance before we went over and showed them what we were using and gave them my 4 fish... It was all good....   Oh, and  I got a sweet smallie on my fifth cast.... ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

bcons

« Reply #2056 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:33 PM »

I don't blame you Filet  or Release which ever posted this for being POed...  But I'm just saying there are bad eggs in every dozen and I'm one of the good ones...  A couple weeks ago we were fishing for bass and I got 4 walleyes on 4 casts..   There were two old timers who were trolling for eyes and saw me...  They went back and forth right next to us, within casting distance before we went over and showed them what we were using and gave them my 4 fish... It was all good....   Oh, and  I got a sweet smallie on my fifth cast.... ;D ;D
well that may be because your a darn hippie!  Although I bust on hippies most are a good bunch just stink like patchouli. ;D :-*
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

snuffynra

« Reply #2057 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:38 PM »
they aren't all bad, your right there, just seems lately its been getting worse .

bcons

« Reply #2058 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:39 PM »
It's a shame some ruin it for the rest.  I wonder what these problem child bass guys would think or feel if the boat in the above pic flew by them north of 100mph at 100' right through the weedbed they were targeting during an event.  Plus it's a little   ::)  ::) loud
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2059 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:50 PM »
well that may be because your a darn hippie!  Although I bust on hippies most are a good bunch just stink like patchouli. ;D :-*

WHY YOU.....  I have never wore patchouli..... :P :P :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-*     ;D ;D ;D

Might have had some rub off on me from hippie chicks... ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

filetandrelease

« Reply #2060 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:52 PM »

with so many on here with a btch about it ,seems it is more than just a couple incidents , just an observation,  but I'm old and don't comprehend very well  :blink:

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2061 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:55 PM »
with so many on here with a btch about it ,seems it is more than just a couple incidents , just an observation,  but I'm old and don't comprehend very well  :blink:

Oh..  OK..

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2062 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:57 PM »
Oh boy ..... :evil: Try trollin for Salmon and have a charter captian cut off you're whole spread ..... you would beg for a fly by at 87  :w00t:

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2063 on: Aug 03, 2012, 05:58 PM »

Oh..  OK..
You aint so bad  ;D :thumbup_smilie:

filetandrelease

« Reply #2064 on: Aug 03, 2012, 06:24 PM »

i'm not lumping RD in with the wild bunch  ::)

filetandrelease

« Reply #2065 on: Aug 03, 2012, 06:26 PM »
Oh boy ..... :evil: Try trollin for Salmon and have a charter captian cut off you're whole spread ..... you would beg for a fly by at 87  :w00t:

i use to mate on that lake many years ago remember one good turn begets another  ;D

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #2066 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:02 PM »
i use to mate on that lake many years ago remember one good turn begets another  ;D

That is what we used water balloon launchers for back then...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

coachwarner

« Reply #2067 on: Aug 03, 2012, 07:59 PM »
with so many on here with a btch about it ,seems it is more than just a couple incidents , just an observation, but I'm old and don't comprehend very well  :blink:
Well i know Release comprehends...... "Yes Release.... we know the bass guys are number 1 ,sit down in the boat and you can put your finger down now. No Release..... they cant all be number one so stop giving them all the number 1 sign" ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Dark Cloud

« Reply #2068 on: Aug 03, 2012, 08:00 PM »
Potato launcher?
Actually a friend of mine out in Minnesota got in some trouble when he got sick of some jet-skiers buzzing his dock... He let a tater fly and hit one of them square in the chest, lucky he didnt kill the guy...

Lee - you dont get fired up by much but close boaters is one of them, lol. You see that new ice tacle bag comming out by Striker? Im trying to get some specs, might be just what you were looking for...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

coachwarner

« Reply #2069 on: Aug 03, 2012, 08:56 PM »
Geez DC..... i can see it now "Hey Release why is the livewell full of potatoes?" :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.