FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414655 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2145 on: Aug 11, 2012, 06:16 AM »
Real windy out today, dropped the anchor + rope in the lake but I know where it is. First thing in morning i'm going anchor fishing, figures it would go after we got 2 nice perch.

Got another repair done at FM's place today to my volvo, Justin at the shop really impressed the wife with his friendly service skills this morning after she was up all night at work. Great job on the car Lance and it runs like a dream again, and it doesn't want to drive into the ditch when you take your hands off the wheel. Go to see Lance to get your car fixed, no >BS< and it doesn't sit there a week or a month till it gets fixed either.

cny
Goodddaaaammmmm Hippy  ;D ;D ;D ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #2146 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:33 AM »
wow didn't even notice that new avatar, nice bob , not the post office  ,airport security has it up at Hancock  ;)
Heck...I even have it on my office wall......It's my new dartboard!!! ;D Nice pic Bobby!!! ;)--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #2147 on: Aug 11, 2012, 07:35 AM »
Lance....thanks for helping out yesterday buddy!!! I owe you one!!!--KP 8)

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #2148 on: Aug 11, 2012, 08:31 AM »
Lance....thanks for helping out yesterday buddy!!! I owe you one!!!--KP 8)
thats one thing i can say that lance is a class act all around good guy i've thrown him under the buss more times then i can remember and he keeps fixing the buss while he is under there  ;)
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2149 on: Aug 11, 2012, 01:53 PM »
Hilarious Killer, your not a bad chap yourself. ;D

reeleyz

« Reply #2150 on: Aug 11, 2012, 02:03 PM »
I made it back out there this morning, first trip in 2 weeks. I took my buddy Eric out for some deep water trolling. We ended up with 3 decent keeper eyes up to 20" and one big sheepie. We missed and lost a few.  Not hot and heavy action but we had a good time.

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #2151 on: Aug 11, 2012, 02:53 PM »
Good going Reel!
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

KingPerch

« Reply #2152 on: Aug 11, 2012, 05:27 PM »
I'm curious about something.....if you own a boat trailer with rollers...NO bunk boards....would you or wouldn't you unhook the safety chain AND winch line before backing down Godfrey Launch ???? I know a fellow member who did just that today........... :cookoo: :afro: ;D I won't mention any names!!! ;D Titelines!--KP 8)

KingPerch

« Reply #2153 on: Aug 11, 2012, 05:27 PM »
NO....it wasn't KP!!!! ;)

reeleyz

« Reply #2154 on: Aug 11, 2012, 06:03 PM »
I'm curious about something.....if you own a boat trailer with rollers...NO bunk boards....would you or wouldn't you unhook the safety chain AND winch line before backing down Godfrey Launch ???? I know a fellow member who did just that today........... :cookoo: :afro: ;D I won't mention any names!!! ;D Titelines!--KP 8)

Ouch, I won't even do that with bunks!

KingPerch

« Reply #2155 on: Aug 11, 2012, 06:05 PM »
Ouch, I won't even do that with bunks!
;)

filetandrelease

« Reply #2156 on: Aug 11, 2012, 08:59 PM »

never with rollers last one i see do that left the boat on a ramp high and dry , bunch of guys got together and got it to the water ,hope the boat is ok, for the last 20 yrs I've unhooked and launched that way off bunks and i drive the boat on the trailer hate wading , but i do know that my boat will float my trailor from not unhooking the aft straps ;D  

zaphod4

« Reply #2157 on: Aug 11, 2012, 10:01 PM »

Never thought about it.i,ve always had bunks(and many boats) and always took of chain &wench before backing in without a problem.glad you said something because i recently boughta boat with rollers and have yet tolaunch it.you may have prevented me from beingthe idiot who left a 24' trophyin front ofthe boat launch.would be hard to pick thnat up and moveit.wow that would have sucked

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2158 on: Aug 12, 2012, 02:37 AM »
Omg........rookie work!!!!! :P

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #2159 on: Aug 12, 2012, 04:00 AM »
but i do know that my boat will float my trailor from not unhooking the aft straps ;D  
Must have been Release that was "in your head" that day!  :P
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.