FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414368 times)

obrien380

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2175 on: Aug 12, 2012, 08:45 PM »

the SS.Lutty and Grandpa's Wish

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2176 on: Aug 13, 2012, 06:32 AM »
Here is Walter with Saturdays catch, we got a few more on Sunday as well. Got a real nice pile of perch and walleye for him, and I kept those gamey sunfish for dinner tomorrow night. Walter got a walleye in 11 fow on a perch rig with half a worm, I swear the old man has walleye on the brain constantly. If he sees a 2 foot chop on the lake he wants to drift dixies and throw jigs, that is until the live well is full of sunfish and perch.  :)

cny

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2177 on: Aug 13, 2012, 01:21 PM »
Here is Walter with Saturdays catch, we got a few more on Sunday as well. Got a real nice pile of perch and walleye for him, and I kept those gamey sunfish for dinner tomorrow night. Walter got a walleye in 11 fow on a perch rig with half a worm, I swear the old man has walleye on the brain constantly. If he sees a 2 foot chop on the lake he wants to drift dixies and throw jigs, that is until the live well is full of sunfish and perch.  :)

cny
Easy CNY....Theres nothing wrong with constantly having walleye on the brain!  Think thats called WALLEYE FEVER!! :wacko: :unsure: :w00t:
Congrats on your catch! :thumbup_smilie:
Nice job findin em

Looper

« Reply #2178 on: Aug 13, 2012, 03:27 PM »
Apologies in advance to those who only care about walleyes.  :-)

I've always wanted to give top water bass fishing a try.  I hear there are some good spots.  I'm on the south east corner of the lake, any recommendations on where to go?  I was going to try the shore/weedlline between Lewis Point and Oneida Lake Marina a try.  Seems like there's a lot of vegataion there. 

Thanks in advance for any advice!

L

KingPerch

« Reply #2179 on: Aug 13, 2012, 03:36 PM »
Your killin me!!! Let the cat outta the bag already!!!  At least a clue  ;D
I said I wasn't going to name names bro!!!!--KP ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #2180 on: Aug 13, 2012, 04:24 PM »

:P  :whistling:

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2181 on: Aug 13, 2012, 04:50 PM »
Party pooper  :P
Nice job findin em

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2182 on: Aug 13, 2012, 05:56 PM »
Apologies in advance to those who only care about walleyes.  :-)

I've always wanted to give top water bass fishing a try.  I hear there are some good spots.  I'm on the south east corner of the lake, any recommendations on where to go?  I was going to try the shore/weedlline between Lewis Point and Oneida Lake Marina a try.  Seems like there's a lot of vegataion there. 

L
Don't be scared to focus alot deeper than that , on a calm day look for gulls diving and motor towards them and coast in , lots of times that will be pig smallies on a school of shad  ;) Shallow focus on low light situations and Frogs will always get a largie or 2 . Good luck  :thumbup_smilie:

Hollywood

« Reply #2183 on: Aug 13, 2012, 06:12 PM »
Apologies in advance to those who only care about walleyes.  :-)

I've always wanted to give top water bass fishing a try.  I hear there are some good spots.  I'm on the south east corner of the lake, any recommendations on where to go?  I was going to try the shore/weedlline between Lewis Point and Oneida Lake Marina a try.  Seems like there's a lot of vegataion there.  

L

Been getting some over the weeds topwater (up to 13 fow)...Friday night I stuck on top (and down in the weeds looking for 'eyes)  while Brandon was on FIRE with his Senko, landing 10 of the 15 smallies we caught on a short trip between the storms...

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2184 on: Aug 13, 2012, 06:59 PM »
Good job Brandon!  :thumbup_smilie:  Good to see you guys are puttin the smackdown on the smallies Hollywood!
Nice job findin em

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2185 on: Aug 13, 2012, 07:02 PM »
Been getting some over the weeds topwater (up to 13 fow)...Friday night I stuck on top (and down in the weeds looking for 'eyes)  while Brandon was on FIRE with his Senko, landing 10 of the 15 smallies we caught on a short trip between the storms...

Sweet....  Dont forget..  http://www.myhuntingforum.com/hunting_forum/index.php?topic=7477.0    ;D ;D
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2186 on: Aug 13, 2012, 07:34 PM »

cny
Thats the deal man !!!!! Got me a pile of then wothless flatfish and perches this weekend too  ;D

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2187 on: Aug 13, 2012, 08:22 PM »
I wanna get out there with you bud. I got the motor. Heck for fifteen bucks its worth leavin my boat ;D home. Ill buy the boat
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2188 on: Aug 13, 2012, 09:07 PM »
Thats the deal man !!!!! Got me a pile of then wothless flatfish and perches this weekend too  ;D
Yeah those sunfish are terrible, you should drop every one you catch at my house to be properly disposed of. Cooked up 15 of them tonight, what a really good meal.

cny

Hollywood

« Reply #2189 on: Aug 13, 2012, 09:22 PM »

Sweet....  Dont forget..  http://www.myhuntingforum.com/hunting_forum/index.php?topic=7477.0    ;D ;D

Thanks!
I'd have totally missed it...not online much lately... 8)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.