FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414582 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2340 on: Sep 01, 2012, 04:37 PM »
:clapping: What is a early morning daytime sonar? :blink: :blink:  ;D

next time i see ya i'll show you one   :-X

filetandrelease

« Reply #2341 on: Sep 02, 2012, 12:14 PM »

went out early this morning water was 75.5 tried trolling up some eyes but they weren't liking my offerings 2 passes and off to jig up some sheep and at least they wanted to play ended up 6 sheep 1 about 14 lbs rest were 4-6 , 3 perch and a short eye temp was 76.8 when i left , now back to the house work ya who, and release scolded a guy for parking at the top of the ramp for a tie down , guess i should have left him home geeze what a ;'/.

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2342 on: Sep 02, 2012, 06:04 PM »
Perch soon, wish that water would cool off a bit.

cny

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2343 on: Sep 02, 2012, 10:13 PM »
Perch soon, wish that water would cool off a bit.

cny
Me too!  Hopefully this rain we are supposed to get will change things for the better a little bit.  :-\
Nice job findin em

filetandrelease

« Reply #2344 on: Sep 03, 2012, 06:28 AM »

with these cooler nights and some rain and a little wind it will help things out , we have a slow period every year , i think it seems really bad due to the super long hot bite we had , i can't remember it lasting so long , be patience guys , the good bite is just around the corner  ,

bcons

« Reply #2345 on: Sep 03, 2012, 07:01 AM »

with these cooler nights and some rain and a little wind it will help things out , we have a slow period every year , i think it seems really bad due to the super long hot bite we had , i can't remember it lasting so long , be patience guys , the good bite is just around the corner  ,
Man have we been spoiled. Last ice season, this spring & summer, when it returns to normal theres gonna be alot of frustration running around.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2346 on: Sep 03, 2012, 10:35 AM »
With no pressure on the perch on the west end this year the spring perch bite was as epic as it was 4 years ago.

I think the fall perch bite will be off the hook too with little pressure in the "middle" of the lake last winter as well. Going to kill quite a few fatheads in a week or 3.

cny

filetandrelease

« Reply #2347 on: Sep 03, 2012, 11:28 AM »
Man have we been spoiled. Last ice season, this spring & summer, when it returns to normal theres gonna be alto of frustration running around.

I'm sure there will be many people that will be unhappy , but still a lot of happy ones to  ;D ,

and Tim your right last winter we were deprived of some of that deep perch bite , due to bad ice , and I'm down to my last 2 lbs of last winters perch fillets ,  :'(  eyes will just have to do  ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #2348 on: Sep 03, 2012, 12:12 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #2349 on: Sep 03, 2012, 05:43 PM »

omg coach your freezer must be full with all the fish FM caught for you , well thats what i heard anyway  :blink:

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2350 on: Sep 03, 2012, 06:08 PM »
I'm sure there will be many people that will be unhappy , but still a lot of happy ones to  ;D ,

and Tim your right last winter we were deprived of some of that deep perch bite , due to bad ice , and I'm down to my last 2 lbs of last winters perch fillets ,  :'(  eyes will just have to do  ;D

Man your really roughing it Freddie ::)
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2351 on: Sep 03, 2012, 06:47 PM »

omg coach your freezer must be full with all the fish FM caught for you , well thats what i heard anyway  :blink:
HUH ??

coachwarner

« Reply #2352 on: Sep 03, 2012, 07:35 PM »

Double Huh?? ;D  Filet..... i think you have been spending way to much time with Release  :nono:  :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2353 on: Sep 03, 2012, 08:05 PM »
1 package sunfish left and 1 perch, gotta get after it soon. No walleyes in the freezer, I heard they were only good for pickling from some locals. :)

Maybe should go raid Fish/it's freezer for some of those northland salmon.

cny

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2354 on: Sep 03, 2012, 10:10 PM »
No walleyes in the freezer cny?!!  I will check my walk in freezer and see what I can find ya!  :w00t: :rotflol:  Won't be long brotha!  ;)
Nice job findin em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.