FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414184 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2355 on: Sep 03, 2012, 10:24 PM »
1 package sunfish left and 1 perch, gotta get after it soon. No walleyes in the freezer, I heard they were only good for pickling from some locals. :)

Maybe should go raid Fish/it's freezer for some of those northland salmon.

cny

What no waldo's in the freezer, what the heck you been doin you hippie?  Perch should be biting right now, shouldn't they?  I should of gave you and deadeyes the keys to my tin can, I haven't been down there since July 16th.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

filetandrelease

« Reply #2356 on: Sep 04, 2012, 03:46 AM »
Double Huh?? ;D  Filet..... i think you have been spending way to much time with Release  :nono:  :w00t:

well I'm just going by Fm's score card seems to be a little different than yours  :w00t:, release pointed that out to me the other day , he said maybe a neutral party ought to keep track , cause one of your pens must have extra ink ;D

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2357 on: Sep 04, 2012, 06:38 AM »
  What no waldo's in the freezer, what the heck you been doin you hippie?  Perch should be biting right now, shouldn't they?  I should of gave you and deadeyes the keys to my tin can, I haven't been down there since July 16th.
Walt loses his spot for his boat in a week or 2, we were thinking about getting a slip for a month at Rick's. I thought if your boat wasn't there we could sub-let your spot for October. Your boat does look kinda lonely down there, we could take care of it for a week or 4 if you like. Does deadeye spic know how to drive?

cny

Lund one

« Reply #2358 on: Sep 04, 2012, 07:18 AM »
Just joined this board. I have enjoyed following it over the past several months. Question...When does everyone think the fall casting will begin this year ?

scottcny

« Reply #2359 on: Sep 04, 2012, 01:36 PM »
Really when ever you can get out there and get weed free access to your favorite spot. I have caught them at night from shore all year long befor, just depends on the weeds in your spot. The big numbers will come in October and November.
scottcny

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2360 on: Sep 04, 2012, 02:13 PM »
Walt loses his spot for his boat in a week or 2, we were thinking about getting a slip for a month at Rick's. I thought if your boat wasn't there we could sub-let your spot for October. Your boat does look kinda lonely down there, we could take care of it for a week or 4 if you like. Does deadeye spic know how to drive?

cny
Spicardo  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

drowndin dots

« Reply #2361 on: Sep 04, 2012, 02:15 PM »

Well , I launched my boat Sunday , 5 mins later I putted back to the marina with a blown cylinder  :'(

tracker 1

« Reply #2362 on: Sep 04, 2012, 03:42 PM »

Well , I launched my boat Sunday , 5 mins later I putted back to the marina with a blown cylinder  :'(

Dots i am sorry to hear that, what a pain in the arse . Good luck brother.

Lund one

« Reply #2363 on: Sep 04, 2012, 04:33 PM »
Really when ever you can get out there and get weed free access to your favorite spot. I have caught them at night from shore all year long befor, just depends on the weeds in your spot. The big numbers will come in October and November.
scottcny
Thx. Is sylvan or Godfrey real weedy

filetandrelease

« Reply #2364 on: Sep 04, 2012, 05:08 PM »

sorry to hear that sucks

drowndin dots

« Reply #2365 on: Sep 04, 2012, 05:23 PM »
sorry to hear that sucks
Sure does Fred , thanks bud  :)

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #2366 on: Sep 04, 2012, 05:58 PM »
sorry to hear dd...i have the exact same motor as you. when i saw the pic of your boat i thought that people will be coming over to say hey to me when they thought it was you. our boats are similar as well.  my motor is skipping a beat right now...maybe ethanol  so i will change the water seperator filter again but it sputters a little and then will run fine the rest of the day? darn motors...

i will see if i am kicked outta here permantly since my last post was taken out?  feeling like a lurker but my fishing experience on the little o has not been good the last few outings.   tight lines to ya

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2367 on: Sep 04, 2012, 06:00 PM »
cny
Only if it has hydraulics  :afro:
Nice job findin em

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2368 on: Sep 04, 2012, 06:08 PM »
Hey DD sorry to hear brother. Thats a real pain. My boat and trailer and truck are all ready to go. So whenever ya want to get out give me a call ;)
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

drowndin dots

« Reply #2369 on: Sep 04, 2012, 06:34 PM »
Hey DD sorry to hear brother. Thats a real pain. My boat and trailer and truck are all ready to go. So whenever ya want to get out give me a call ;)
Will do soon bud  ;) Thank you  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.