FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415198 times)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2775 on: Oct 12, 2012, 08:36 PM »
You are right. I guess I got a little upset about nothing much. I don't have the luxury of living so close as you guys and I drive 50 to 70 miles one way. So, when I go I need to make sure I maximize my opportunity. I would love to be able to go 4 or 5 nights a week if I was living on the lake. Any good info on the bite is very important to me to save 40 bucks in gas.
Sorry if I posed a problem, my intentions were definitely not intended to.

I'M all good Lund one. No harm done here. You had an opinion and ya expressed it. I do respect a stand up man.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2776 on: Oct 12, 2012, 08:44 PM »
It depends Lance.  Usually it dosent bother them unless you shine it right in their eyes and keep it there.  If you shine them then move the light off them just enough that you can still seee them they usually dont spook.  Other times I have waded out in the pitch black and kept my headlamp on and have had numerous fish cruise in to check it out, next thing they know theyre on the stringer!  ;)  I have learned alot about sight fishing for them in the shallows. It gives you a different perspective on how they react to different baits and retrieves.  Some people are just set in their ways and think that any light spooks them.

I could not agree more Dead, spoken like a true philosopher. I'll keep my friggen light on.......most of the time that is. :D

coachwarner

« Reply #2777 on: Oct 12, 2012, 11:01 PM »
I could not agree more Dead, spoken like a true philosopher. I'll keep my friggen light on.......most of the time that is. :D
Yea, well quit shining it in my eyes :blink: or your gonna know what a good hit really feels like ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #2778 on: Oct 13, 2012, 04:51 AM »
Yea, well quit shining it in my eyes :blink: or your gonna know what a good hit really feels like ;D

X2 ,geeze the last time coach i thought it was the paparazzi ,looking for the legend , but nope just FM flashing me ,i had spots in front of my eyes for 2 days  :w00t:

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2779 on: Oct 13, 2012, 12:38 PM »
X2 ,geeze the last time coach i thought it was the paparazzi ,looking for the legend , but nope just FM flashing me ,i had spots in front of my eyes for 2 days  :w00t:
:w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #2780 on: Oct 13, 2012, 02:58 PM »
:clapping: :clapping: The paparazzi is following you around! They want pictures of Release. :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #2781 on: Oct 13, 2012, 04:25 PM »
:clapping: :clapping: The paparazzi is following you around! They want pictures of Release. :w00t:

omg they have know idea what they are in for , might as well wade out to cast  ;D before trying the shore line

bcons

« Reply #2782 on: Oct 13, 2012, 04:52 PM »
omg they have know idea what they are in for , might as well wade out to cast  ;D before trying the shore line
I'm sitting on the lake now, just wondering how far I should walk out ::)
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #2783 on: Oct 13, 2012, 05:07 PM »
I'm sitting on the lake now, just wondering how far I should walk out ::)
nevermind now I have an idea the guys that showed up & asked all sorts of questions just walled out into the fish, guess thats where I should be. ::) nuttin like fishing in the rain and sleet with guys standing in the fish.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

OTIS

« Reply #2784 on: Oct 13, 2012, 06:26 PM »
Send a Rapala past one's ear.  That usually works for me.  8)
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

filetandrelease

« Reply #2785 on: Oct 14, 2012, 07:05 AM »
nevermind now I have an idea the guys that showed up & asked all sorts of questions just walled out into the fish, guess thats where I should be. ::) nuttin like fishing in the rain and sleet with guys standing in the fish.

I had the same deal last night ,had to move coach and i went to 2 different spots but no luck returned to the first spot and the fish herders had left and in very short order put three to the bank right where the guy had been standing imagine that  ::)fish were from 18-19.5", coach got one and lost a dandy lots of weeds , and just a nasty night , no monsters but , on a night like last who cares , the guys that went last night earned them if they were casting into that crap , and Bcons release looses my lures to , he hits them so hard they spawn twice in one year  ;D

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2786 on: Oct 14, 2012, 07:24 AM »

Kinda like Cohos  ;D

coachwarner

« Reply #2787 on: Oct 14, 2012, 07:31 AM »
I had the same deal last night ,had to move coach and i went to 2 different spots but no luck returned to the first spot and the fish herders had left and in very short order put three to the bank right where the guy had been standing imagine that  ::), coach got one and lost a dandy lots of weeds , and just a nasty night , no monsters but , on a night like last who cares , the guys that went last night earned them if they were casting into that crap , and Bcons release looses my lures to , he hits them so hard they spawn twice in one year  ;D 
  :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol:

filetandrelease

« Reply #2788 on: Oct 14, 2012, 02:10 PM »

hey coach from what i seen the rooks had a tough time last night , maybe you could help out if you don't do any
bs-ing  :nono:,but you need to go to another thread cause we do on here  ;)

bcons

« Reply #2789 on: Oct 14, 2012, 02:24 PM »
hey coach from what i seen the rooks had a tough time last night , maybe you could help out if you don't do any
bs-ing  :nono:,but you need to go to another thread cause we do on here  ;)
The funny thing is you know they read this thread & the rest too.  All while wondering "how'd they do that?"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.