FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414473 times)

bobber down

• king jiggler
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2955 on: Oct 28, 2012, 03:47 PM »
put a 7 hr shift on the water  sat.with snagger from daybreak til 2 jigging sonars n bucktails ended up with 6 bass 6 rockies n a short eye never tried for perch covered lots of water could not find any bitting eyes oh ya snagger did get a nice sheepie though!!
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

wiredstone

« Reply #2956 on: Oct 28, 2012, 05:01 PM »
My son and I where down Thurs. and Friday night. East and west,no wind or eyes.  ::)This weather coming should change that. ;)
wooo fish on. Never mind

happy 5-shot

« Reply #2957 on: Oct 28, 2012, 06:50 PM »
put a 7 hr shift on the water  sat.with snagger from daybreak til 2 jigging sonars n bucktails ended up with 6 bass 6 rockies n a short eye never tried for perch covered lots of water could not find any bitting eyes oh ya snagger did get a nice sheepie though!!

Out of sater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   sucked tonight too............Bring on the hurricane!!!!!!!!!!!!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2958 on: Oct 28, 2012, 10:29 PM »
put a 7 hr shift on the water  sat.with snagger from daybreak til 2 jigging sonars n bucktails ended up with 6 bass 6 rockies n a short eye never tried for perch covered lots of water could not find any bitting eyes oh ya snagger did get a nice sheepie though!!
 Hey but we did put put back 36 bucks worth of grub at Flos diner though... :w00t:

First time I been on a boat with fall colors in the back ground since junior high school and I aint no spring chicken.  Gave up a hot steelhead run, but it was a fun time Jimmy.  :laugh: Next time we need to bring all our gear, not just our sonar boxes.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Dark Cloud

« Reply #2959 on: Oct 29, 2012, 05:12 AM »
 Hey but we did put put back 36 bucks worth of grub at Flos diner though... :w00t:

36 bones at Flo's should feed 4-5 folks dinner w desert...  ;D
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

Hollywood

« Reply #2960 on: Oct 29, 2012, 06:20 AM »
36 bones at Flo's should feed 4-5 folks dinner w desert...  ;D

I was thinkin' the same thing  ;D 

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #2961 on: Oct 29, 2012, 06:34 AM »
Hollywood do you wanna fish tonight...? :o
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #2962 on: Oct 29, 2012, 09:10 AM »
Had some friends that fished out of their boat yesterday and they destroyed the eyes and jack perch.  I worked most of the day.  Then casted from shore at dusk for an hour or so. Ended up with a couple perch and a monster smallie that went airborne about 5 times.  No eyes.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2963 on: Oct 29, 2012, 09:27 AM »
Had some friends that fished out of their boat yesterday and they destroyed the eyes and jack perch.  I worked most of the day.  Then casted from shore at dusk for an hour or so. Ended up with a couple perch and a monster smallie that went airborne about 5 times.  No eyes.

Me and Jimmy saw 2 6 boat clusters out there on weeds or structure, they looked like they were on them......s but I was in relax mode after 3 months of straight work.. we only brought sonars and bucks so we jigged our ice fishin spots, and a few new ones......they were down there, just too much bait over top of them. I have never fished oneida from a boat in october, anywhere really, always been a river rat. So I had fun without alot of action.  We caught all our bass on jiggin raps or sonars, I have a giant bass bag, but didn't bring it.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

BAZOOKAJOE

« Reply #2964 on: Oct 29, 2012, 10:47 AM »
I wasn't there but heard it was deeper water.  They hit em on sonars.

reeleyz

« Reply #2965 on: Oct 29, 2012, 11:19 AM »
I wasn't there but heard it was deeper water.  They hit em on sonars.

There are a lot of perch and eyes out in deep water right now over the mud flats.

reeleyz

« Reply #2966 on: Oct 29, 2012, 11:21 AM »
well made it out yesterday one last time before pulling the boat took 50 big fat perch all from 8-14" first time ive ever pulled a limit from the boat, there really doping the water fast from when i went out @ 7 and came in @1 rocks and docks were showing at least 7-10" difference.   

Nice job! The water is dropping fast, that's for sure.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2967 on: Oct 29, 2012, 12:59 PM »
got a straight north wind now at about 25mph. I am very glad to have evrything out of the water. thank you to evreyone that helped !!   later...

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2968 on: Oct 29, 2012, 01:27 PM »
Yeah that lake is gonna be violent for the next few days!  Im hoping for a tsunami of walleyes to hit the north shore! :w00t:
Nice job findin em

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2969 on: Oct 29, 2012, 02:35 PM »
You and me both brotha. I am cooking up some walleye right now as we speak. Sitting in the oven. Im trying the recipe I posted a few pages back. I am substituting the cheddar cheese with shredded mozzarella, and the asparagus with broccoli florets. Smells dang good in here right now ;D
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.