FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414255 times)

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2970 on: Oct 29, 2012, 03:24 PM »
WOW, it is FANTASTIC guys. give it a shot!
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2971 on: Oct 29, 2012, 03:25 PM »
Good deal!  Let us know how it turns out.  Im in full rain gear now.  Heading down to the shore line with a couple nets to wait for the waldo tsunami  :w00t: :w00t: :blink:
Nice job findin em

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #2972 on: Oct 29, 2012, 03:30 PM »
 ;D Save a couple for me
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2973 on: Oct 29, 2012, 03:32 PM »
Good deal!  Let us know how it turns out.  Im in full rain gear now.  Heading down to the shore line with a couple nets to wait for the waldo tsunami  :w00t: :w00t: :blink:
if you go near the south shore now you will fly away !!! it's about 35 to 40 now, and they say it's going to pick up more !!!   sully...

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2974 on: Oct 29, 2012, 03:45 PM »
if you go near the south shore now you will fly away !!! it's about 35 to 40 now, and they say it's going to pick up more !!!   sully...
Wow!  I better weigh myself down with eyes!  :w00t:
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #2975 on: Oct 29, 2012, 03:55 PM »
 I should be able to cast a country mile tonight. :flex:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #2976 on: Oct 29, 2012, 04:13 PM »

I'd go with ya coach but have an MRI tonight can't miss that , if ya go good luck

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2977 on: Oct 29, 2012, 05:26 PM »
I should be able to cast a country mile tonight. :flex:
if you're casting from the north shore, don't throw it through my windows !!!   sully...

KingPerch

« Reply #2978 on: Oct 29, 2012, 05:38 PM »
only got 1 short eye last night but did see a few worked them but could not get them to go , had the boat out yesterday water temp was 56.7 - 57.8 , best fish in that trip was a solid 13" perch which i took a pic of and let them go , they won't be as happy when comes to the ice  ;)have a grain bag on stand by so they won't catch cold  ;D beware of halloween eyes ;)

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

bobber down

• king jiggler
« Reply #2979 on: Oct 29, 2012, 05:52 PM »
36 bones at Flo's should feed 4-5 folks dinner w desert...  ;D
i ate 2 1/2 portions n snagger1 1/2 so we fed 4 with the bill snagger did get a nice bowl of hot rice pudding with wip cream :whistling: :whistling: :w00t:
IF I AINT HUNTING OR FISHING I AM THINKING ABOUT IT.                                                                                                                                                                                       !!!!!DIE HARD STEELER FAN!!!!!

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #2980 on: Oct 29, 2012, 09:04 PM »
i ate 2 1/2 portions n snagger1 1/2 so we fed 4 with the bill snagger did get a nice bowl of hot rice pudding with wip cream :whistling: :whistling: :w00t:

my bill was higher than yours, so I ate more, there was like 10 plates on the table, don't forget the 40 cents in coffee i drank.. :w00t:

We did a half effort for the eyes, hit some key 30-33 foot areas and 21-24 foot spots, no one home but bass, then jigged the deep canal holes, east end spots, if we had search lures would of tried perch but forgot our boxes at the lodge, it was a nice day out and the bass were fun, just not alot of them...

could be waldo in peoples yards tomoorrow after this storm, get your nets ready.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Hollywood

« Reply #2981 on: Oct 29, 2012, 09:15 PM »
Hollywood do you wanna fish tonight...? :o

I might not get anything else right...but I know when it's time to fall asleep on the couch watching Monday night football... ;D

NeverEnoughFishing

« Reply #2982 on: Oct 29, 2012, 10:27 PM »
Hit the southwest shore around 8 just before the winds switched from N to NE. 27" pig 'eye on second cast. As soon as the wind switched, it was impossible to cast. Fish was STUFFED full of shad. Normally I'd let one that size go but I didn't even realize how big it was till I had it on the cutting board. The wind and rain was nuts out there   :o

Coltsx18

« Reply #2983 on: Oct 30, 2012, 12:16 AM »
Hit the southwest shore around 8 just before the winds switched from N to NE. 27" pig 'eye on second cast. As soon as the wind switched, it was impossible to cast. Fish was STUFFED full of shad. Normally I'd let one that size go but I didn't even realize how big it was till I had it on the cutting board. The wind and rain was nuts out there   :o

Got pic?

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #2984 on: Oct 30, 2012, 06:12 AM »

You are a true diehard brotha! 

I would've never guessed anything would bite during a barometer in the 28's. There goes that theory!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.