FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415007 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3165 on: Nov 15, 2012, 11:11 PM »
  Never met an econ that wasn't clean shaven... that should been your first clue.  What did his officer tag say on the uniform?
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

handyman8494

« Reply #3166 on: Nov 15, 2012, 11:22 PM »
Attention all Anglers, There is a man posing as a DEC officer, I was fishing tonight and he came up in a red pickup truck and got out and he was dressed in a DEC officer uniform which now i know he must of stole it or he was a former officer, he came up to me and asked me for my fishing lics and i showed him and then he asked me to see my drivers lic so i showed it to him and he wrote all my information down and then he asked me for my social security number and at that point i knew something was going on so i said hold on let me call my wife and get it, but instead of calling my wife i dialed 911 and he must of knew because he ran away and luckly droped the piece of paper that had all my information down, He has a black Beard thats short like a gotaee and his first three of his lics plate is YDF. If anyone runs into this dumbass please call the police.

Tonights Report

No wind, No waves. Went 1-2 with a 18 incher
    I can't wait until I can locate him, big red flags there, good work.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #3167 on: Nov 16, 2012, 04:56 AM »
 thats how you do it,    :thumbup_smilie:     wish I never pulled my boat.

SS Spanky still isn't winterized yet......this weekend might be her last venture for the season. Throw a shout out if there is any interest.

KingPerch

« Reply #3168 on: Nov 16, 2012, 06:15 AM »
  Are you sure? think for a minute...  my boat this summer, how many mr sparkley's did you break off because of no stretch.?
breaking off Mr. sparkly?? ???  :nono:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #3169 on: Nov 16, 2012, 06:48 AM »
SS Spanky still isn't winterized yet......this weekend might be her last venture for the season. Throw a shout out if there is any interest.
hey Lance, we used to break ice every year gettin our boat out. if you can get the perch located, you should be able to fill the boat ;D.   sully...

mario302

« Reply #3170 on: Nov 16, 2012, 08:50 AM »
Hard water is on the way!!! Skim ice on ponds on Onondaga Hill.

kc

« Reply #3171 on: Nov 16, 2012, 09:02 AM »
Attention all Anglers, There is a man posing as a DEC officer, I was fishing tonight and he came up in a red pickup truck and got out and he was dressed in a DEC officer uniform which now i know he must of stole it or he was a former officer, he came up to me and asked me for my fishing lics and i showed him and then he asked me to see my drivers lic so i showed it to him and he wrote all my information down and then he asked me for my social security number and at that point i knew something was going on so i said hold on let me call my wife and get it, but instead of calling my wife i dialed 911 and he must of knew because he ran away and luckly droped the piece of paper that had all my information down, He has a black Beard thats short like a gotaee and his first three of his lics plate is YDF. If anyone runs into this dumbass please call the police.

Tonights Report

You did report this to the authorities, right?

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #3172 on: Nov 16, 2012, 10:17 AM »

Tonights Report

WoW!

Where were you when you saw him??

Dogger

« Reply #3173 on: Nov 16, 2012, 12:21 PM »
Any recent water temps from Oneida?

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #3174 on: Nov 16, 2012, 02:34 PM »
Any recent water temps from Oneida?

I had mid-lake temps around 48. It is a degree or so cooler in the marina and closer to shore.

redarrow61

« Reply #3175 on: Nov 16, 2012, 03:25 PM »
    I can't wait until I can locate him, big red flags there, good work.
Ask to see his ID and/or badge any real DEC officer will have both and espically an ID

KingPerch

« Reply #3176 on: Nov 16, 2012, 08:35 PM »
KP Jr. and I met up with Filet and Coach tonite....walleye bite was definitely dead tonite on the north shore....Jr. and I scored a zero, while freddie and coach each got one. 28 degrees out there tonite....DIEHARD weather is upon us!!! ;) Bring on the ice!!!--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

filetandrelease

« Reply #3177 on: Nov 17, 2012, 07:02 AM »
if we catch eyes that big through the ice i might have to let them have a little drag this year or start fishing with 6# instead of 4 ;), OH i forgot your supose to let them take line  :w00t: and keep those lights off  ::)

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3178 on: Nov 17, 2012, 08:01 AM »
  Are you sure? think for a minute...  my boat this summer, how many mr sparkley's did you break off because of no stretch.?
3 i think.  That jagged concrete we were over will break any line. I only worry bout stretch when jiggin
Nice job findin em

ecolt14527

« Reply #3179 on: Nov 17, 2012, 08:15 AM »
My question, did the "posing as a ECO" really happen ? The person stating this has had only 9 posts, also he has not answered some of your questions !! Fellow anglers, after 34 years in law enforcement I have found that all incidents may not be real. If it did happen, it most likely will happen again, said ECO impost-er will be caught if they continue, it is a serious crime !! On another note : As a Oneida angler (June & July), please leave me some "eye's" for next summer !! Do enjoy your posts !!   JTP

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.