FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415064 times)

KingPerch

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3180 on: Nov 17, 2012, 08:27 AM »
if we catch eyes that big through the ice i might have to let them have a little drag this year or start fishing with 6# instead of 4 ;), OH i forgot your supose to let them take line  :w00t: and keep those lights off  ::)

;D Hey Fred....the smilie guy in your last post is having a rough time....Must be over mud monsters...no biters down there!!! ;D--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #3181 on: Nov 17, 2012, 08:30 AM »
if we catch eyes that big through the ice i might have to let them have a little drag this year or start fishing with 6# instead of 4 ;), OH i forgot your supose to let them take line  :w00t: and keep those lights off  ::)

You may need a bigger hole....8" gas screw!!! :cursing: Release will be certain to have a HUGE fan base, when that fires up!!! ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #3182 on: Nov 17, 2012, 08:49 AM »
You may need a bigger hole....8" gas screw!!! :cursing: Release will be certain to have a HUGE fan base, when that fires up!!! ;D

KP if we can get a 32" cat through a 6" hole we should be able to do 7lb eyes and yes that is a mud monster smiley time to move, but we are still casting so heres the proper one for the NST ;)

KingPerch

« Reply #3183 on: Nov 17, 2012, 09:04 AM »
KP if we can get a 32" cat through a 6" hole we should be able to do 7lb eyes and yes that is a mud monster smiley time to move, but we are still casting so heres the proper one for the NST ;)

:rotflol:

coachwarner

« Reply #3184 on: Nov 17, 2012, 10:37 AM »

:thumbup_smilie: :clapping: :clapping:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

bcons

« Reply #3185 on: Nov 17, 2012, 01:38 PM »
Geez I'm sick of reading all this banter, Plz keep the bs to yourselves. Whats the water temp, where are they biting, & where do I park when I get there?    :P
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

coachwarner

« Reply #3186 on: Nov 17, 2012, 02:52 PM »
Geez I'm sick of reading all this banter, Plz keep the bs to yourselves. Whats the water temp, where are they biting, & where do I park when I get there?    :P
You wanna now what kind of fishing line to use too? :blink: never mind! forget i even mentioned fishing line.  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #3187 on: Nov 17, 2012, 05:00 PM »

you can always start your own thread or go to the reports page ;D or do like the rest of us and go fishing and hope for the best

wiredstone

« Reply #3188 on: Nov 17, 2012, 05:19 PM »
 ::) :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :whistling:
wooo fish on. Never mind

bcons

« Reply #3189 on: Nov 17, 2012, 05:59 PM »

you can always start your own thread or go to the reports page ;D or do like the rest of us and go fishing and hope for the best

These smart alec responses from release and coach are gonna make me seek therapy.  All I wanted was the easy way to catch eyes.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #3190 on: Nov 17, 2012, 06:00 PM »
Hows the ice?

wiredstone

« Reply #3191 on: Nov 17, 2012, 07:35 PM »
Wear a pfd and bring dynamite ;D lol
wooo fish on. Never mind

filetandrelease

« Reply #3192 on: Nov 17, 2012, 09:06 PM »
Hows the ice?

I to need some ice went out tonight , hit 4 spots and this now makes my third 0 for the season, but dynamite sounds good ,maybe the south shore was the ticket, the coach had a monster chase but that was all O well  

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #3193 on: Nov 17, 2012, 09:58 PM »
Guys how do I become a Oneida Lake Diehard? I really just want to fit in with all of you guys. I really look up to you guys...I want to be a part of this elite group
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

coachwarner

« Reply #3194 on: Nov 17, 2012, 11:31 PM »
Gotta get yourself a costume first.  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.