FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415086 times)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3225 on: Nov 19, 2012, 03:27 PM »
that sounds fine HT , should invite some of the NST as well , they are the soft water version, just remembered your hat is still here , i will get it up to Shane's sorry about that
thats ok. leave the hat in your truck i will get it at the show 8). lets see what time the ice show starts then make the breakfast plans 2 hours early at the cracker barrel next door. lets get all the oneida die hards together ::) ::) ::) ::) oh man we will be in trouble then ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D :-*

Dark Cloud

« Reply #3226 on: Nov 19, 2012, 04:32 PM »
thats ok. leave the hat in your truck i will get it at the show 8). lets see what time the ice show starts then make the breakfast plans 2 hours early at the cracker barrel next door. lets get all the oneida die hards together ::) ::) ::) ::) oh man we will be in trouble then ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D :-*

Im in! Tank is having he knee replacement surgery the week prior, doubt he'll be up for the show...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

FISHFORPIKE

• Phil
« Reply #3227 on: Nov 19, 2012, 04:47 PM »
O no not again
Better me getting a new one than buying them a new one!  :P  Besides, I might find something I like a lot  8)
Member - Black Lake Hooks & Bullets Crowd

bcons

« Reply #3228 on: Nov 19, 2012, 06:17 PM »
they had a big  east power sports show / ice fishing show  the first weekend of Oct. Genz was there and it drew very few people. The majority of the people were there looking for a new sled , 4 wheeler or motor cycle..
that show wasn't marketed well for fishing.  They seemed to mention the ice stuff as an afterthought. Plus lots of other stuff going on @ the same time.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #3229 on: Nov 19, 2012, 06:18 PM »
didn't you get in enough trouble all on your own last yr? :P
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

KingPerch

« Reply #3230 on: Nov 19, 2012, 07:31 PM »
If I wore the horriffic costume Coach posted and carried your gear for a few nights could you guys pleaseeee swear me into the Diehards? Or is there some kind of hazing I need to go through... :-\
If you wear the ruby slippers while fishing with us Chief, possibly, you COULD be a DIEHARD! We won't even take your picture and post it on here!  :whistling: --KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #3231 on: Nov 19, 2012, 07:36 PM »
they had a big  east power sports show / ice fishing show  the first weekend of Oct. Genz was there and it drew very few people. The majority of the people were there looking for a new sled , 4 wheeler or motor cycle..
The place will have a long line when everyone finds out RELEASE will be there! Lol! He thinks he is a LEGEND! --KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3232 on: Nov 19, 2012, 07:45 PM »
i would have to say that me the and the other members including the president will all have to vote on that. Freddie the ice show is on Dec 8th this year at gander mountain. we should have an OLLC meeting over break fast.

Count me in homies!!!!  :afro:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #3233 on: Nov 19, 2012, 09:53 PM »
i would have to say that me the and the other members including the president will all have to vote on that. Freddie the ice show is on Dec 8th this year at gander mountain. we should have an OLLC meeting over break fast.

I'll bring the beer to breakfast. Ill wear the slippers and carry the gear too! C'mon guys ??? Im tryinggg
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #3234 on: Nov 19, 2012, 11:41 PM »
Guys how do I become a Oneida Lake Diehard? I really just want to fit in with all of you guys. I really look up to you guys...I want to be a part of this elite group

You crack me up Chief!!!! You fit in just fine with the so called "diehard" crew. No initiation needed pal, seems to me you been around longer than some...... I've fished with ya more than once, and ya passed my test.    :P  If ya buy me breakfast before the Gander ice show, I'll even let ya ride in the Spankymobile!!!!! ;D

Hollywood

« Reply #3235 on: Nov 20, 2012, 05:29 AM »
I'll even let ya ride in the Spankymobile!!!!! ;D

And I thought that crap on the dash was fish slime....

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #3236 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:16 AM »
And I thought that crap on the dash was fish slime....
AHHHHHHHhhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

bcons

« Reply #3237 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:24 AM »

I'll bring the beer to breakfast. Ill wear the slippers and carry the gear too! C'mon guys ??? Im tryinggg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OdliXaQPYg

filetandrelease

« Reply #3238 on: Nov 20, 2012, 07:00 AM »
The place will have a long line when everyone finds out RELEASE will be there! Lol! He thinks he is a LEGEND! --KP

KP, Release told me to remind you he has a pic to prove it, and was thinking of having T-shirts printed ,OMG what a DK  :cookoo:

Lund one

« Reply #3239 on: Nov 20, 2012, 07:05 AM »
This stuff really borders on rediculous.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.