FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 415261 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3255 on: Nov 20, 2012, 02:35 PM »
OK .... here is the report ;)  the NST hit about 10 different spots last night and got a big zero. But we still had fun!! Spanky made several bad cast's as usual...had to re-tie once with... i don't know what kind of knot that was! :cookoo: and he didn't get wet. :laugh: Release just complained the whole time about Filet's bad back and he re-tied once also! ;) We threw everything at em but the dynamite because Chief never showed up ;D The fish aren't biting so everybody just stay home!! Hey guys are we going again tonite?

i knew it wasn't us its' chiefs fault for not bringing the right bait ,shame on you chief  ;D

bcons

« Reply #3256 on: Nov 20, 2012, 05:40 PM »

i knew it wasn't us its' chiefs fault for not bringing the right bait ,shame on you chief  ;D

Cut the kid a break would ya?  He was busy getting sized for his new red slippers & the seamstress was having a heck of a time with his dress.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

bcons

« Reply #3257 on: Nov 20, 2012, 05:50 PM »
Saw pics and got a report from a reliable source, eyes with a decent amount of perch mixed in on a drop not to far from shore, but the eyes never made it up on the shallow flat......
Wonder why theyre staying out?
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

filetandrelease

« Reply #3258 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:03 PM »
Saw pics and got a report from a reliable source, eyes with a decent amount of perch mixed in on a drop not to far from shore, but the eyes never made it up on the shallow flat......
Wonder why theyre staying out?

think about it you know the answer !!!

KingPerch

« Reply #3259 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:20 PM »
You crack me up Chief!!!! You fit in just fine with the so called "diehard" crew. No initiation needed pal, seems to me you been around longer than some...... I've fished with ya more than once, and ya passed my test.    :P  If ya buy me breakfast before the Gander ice show, I'll even let ya ride in the Spankymobile!!!!! ;D
If you wear the ruby slippers and buy me breakfast.....YOUR IN!!! :w00t: :rotflol: :afro: hope to see you boys at breakfast!!! ;)--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #3260 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:21 PM »
KP, Release told me to remind you he has a pic to prove it, and was thinking of having T-shirts printed ,OMG what a DK  :cookoo:

NICE FRIGGIN' LIMIT!!!! :w00t:

KingPerch

« Reply #3261 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:27 PM »
your right ---people just talk too much on here :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* i am going perch fishing now and i will make sure that i post exactly where i got them and gps cords too :P ;D :-* :-* :-* :-*
Thank you!!! ;D SLACKER!!  While working on the north shore today...yes, working, I noticed a slight breeze coming from the east, 2-3 boats with fisherman out there enjoying a great day and.....the water was wet, the sky was blue and the grass was green!!! lund one, you need to relax a bit bud!!  ;) I don't see the original starter of this thread telling us to quit this rediculous behavior! ;) Titelines to all!!--KP 8)

KingPerch

« Reply #3262 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:27 PM »

You dont like this forum but yet you keep coming back to look at it? Dont seem to be making many friends on here. Guys can we please clean this thread up so Lundone can get his reports ???
NO!! ;D

bcons

« Reply #3263 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:32 PM »
: hope to see you boys at breakfast!!! ;)--KP 8)

Stop mentioning breakfast!  If the people at cracker barrell get wind of this theyll all call in sick and there wont be any food or anyone to bring HT a high chair.

bcons

« Reply #3264 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:45 PM »
think about it you know the answer !!!
just trying to post some info and a report so some people don't get thier panties in a bunch......
I hear bunched up panties are quite uncomfortable, just ask chief........

Not that I would ever contribute to busting, banter, or bs......
 ::)

handyman8494

« Reply #3265 on: Nov 20, 2012, 07:01 PM »
No, I like the site and the fishing threads. Plus I have every right to be here as you do. I love fishing like you all do and enjoy reading about local lakes. I didn't realize this Die Hards thread was for friendly banter, so my mistake. The only problem is the other threads on this board are full of this banter also. If someone (Tugger) tries to start his own thread all of you immediately get on it and undermine it to the best of your ability. I started to only read them but quickly realized the HST or whatever you guys call yourselves do not like it. This is more like a facebook page than a fishing site.
Ok, I am done, let the insults fly.
  i'll cover for you Lund one, I totally agree with you. as others do but will not acknowledge it cause they don't want to get put down on their site. their are to many of these guys to argue with and they are all buddies. a few exceptions, like FM. anyway i will keep reading the post and make some facebooks friends. we can always click to the next post. I am used to it, some of the posts make me laugh. i also get a lot of knowledge from these guys. I agree  with you about if someone starts a new thread, they will tear you up. i just try not to take it personally and move on to the next post.

Hollywood

« Reply #3266 on: Nov 20, 2012, 07:20 PM »
The regulars on this thread have ALL posted reports when they have them (or when they feel like it) and pics too. They also bs a bit (or, quite a bit  ;D) Whats interesting is to read through the posts of those complaining about the lack of reports... you guessed it...nearly NEVER a report. Put up or shut up.

Hollywood

« Reply #3267 on: Nov 20, 2012, 07:22 PM »
And by the way.... the perch are still hitting well on fatheads... ;D

fishhunter22

« Reply #3268 on: Nov 20, 2012, 07:28 PM »
perch are hitting good. once you find 'em hang on. they're in BIG packs!

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #3269 on: Nov 20, 2012, 07:40 PM »
Nice pile Tom. They can't hide from you.

Myself, I enjoy reading this thread. When the fish are hitting ... reports are made. Most of the guys on here have coached many other guys and helped them get bit. When there is  down-time... there is BS, but it's still fun to read, especially if you are familiar with the different personalities of the BS'ers.

Just take FiletandRelease for instance ... the "president". I'm glad to know him, and he really is crazier than a pet coon.    :w00t: :w00t:

Read his posts. He helps anyone when he can, BS's when he wants to, and throws a report out there almost every trip he makes. If you ain't into that kind of thing ... then you are reading the wrong thread.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.