Author Topic: Fluke  (Read 3757 times)

bunker killer

Fluke
« on: Jun 23, 2012, 02:21 PM »
Anyone doing well with Fluke this year?

jimi changa

Re: Fluke
« Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2012, 03:59 PM »
I went out on the Middlebank a couple of times and caught a bunch, too bad all shorts. I'll be going out again with them in a few weeks.

JC

JAMMER

« Reply #2 on: Jun 23, 2012, 05:03 PM »
bunker, ive got a nice trip set up for the 8th so we'll see.

bunker killer

« Reply #3 on: Jun 27, 2012, 07:44 PM »
I heard some good reports today from a friend who went out of Point Judith. He said he got his limit, but had to pick through about 45 shorts to get it.

JAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Jul 08, 2012, 07:49 PM »
Went out of Groton today and ended up with four keepers ( bunch of shorts in between ). The five other guys on boat had similar numbers. Porgie,sea bass and junk fish were present also. Slow day for door matts.

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
« Reply #5 on: Jul 13, 2012, 09:09 PM »
Went out of Groton today and ended up with four keepers ( bunch of shorts in between ). The five other guys on boat had similar numbers. Porgie,sea bass and junk fish were present also. Slow day for door matts.

Hey Jammer.
We are getting them in Northern Ma. Went out this morning at 6 and we were off the water with our 10 keepers before noon.
Your welcome to join me any time. Your CT saltwater liciense is good for up here

JAMMER

« Reply #6 on: Jul 13, 2012, 09:26 PM »
Nice work my friend, i may take you up on that. My son wants me to bring him blue fishing on Sunday so i guess its fight over food this weekend. Keep pounding them.

Jammer

JAMMER

« Reply #7 on: Aug 22, 2012, 05:48 PM »
Got on a split charter with a small group out of Groton for some bottom fishing to Montauk. Put 80 keeper size sea bass with a ton of shorts on the boat. Fourty porgies and a dozen + keeper fluke came aboard with your normal junk throw backs. Nice day to be out and busy.

big1212123

« Reply #8 on: Jun 02, 2013, 09:02 PM »
nice fish

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.