FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: chesterfield res. ID  (Read 2328 times)

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
chesterfield res. ID
« on: Jul 09, 2012, 06:40 PM »
Stayed at the resevoir 2 days prior to the 4th with some family and friends. Camping was great other than some high temps. Water was pretty green as the moss is in full affect, had to make some long casts to get it out there. Water levels were dropping about a foot or more a day. Everyone caught fish with 23in being the biggest. Powerbait in any color was working great. With the full moon out i didnt think we were going to do good, but all the moon did was put some good scenery into some of the pics i took.

my buddy decided to take an extended float with the wind we had on the 2nd day, it took him a couple of hours to make it to the dam from our camp. Gave me a chance with some peace and quiet when i went to pick him up, what a sunset

the days were great too. gotta love spending all day at the water

was really havin a hard time keeping the dog outt of the water

Made it into lava and had a blast for the 4th thru the 6th, the portnuf supplied the kids with plenty of smaller bows and a few mixed browns. White and green jigs were hot.

Tightlines everyone  8)

fishon1

• lets go fishing
Re: chesterfield res. ID
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09, 2012, 09:01 PM »
great pics wish we could of made it but we will be going soon  ;D ;D ;D

muskyon46

• Just passin on a family tradition
Re: chesterfield res. ID
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2012, 08:45 AM »
oh ya we'll be out before you know it,  i just hope these 100deg days go away  :(  bring back the 70's

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.