FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Okay guys, don't kill me but...  (Read 19107 times)

onyunn

• Bassin'
Re: Okay guys, don't kill me but...
« Reply #120 on: Apr 09, 2005, 08:53 AM »
Based on your pics, I think the waterfalls are our best bet.  Since the EKoy and Wiscoy are the feeders, and the water levels there are low, it is supposed that the water there would be substantially lower also.  Let’s plan on the falls, and worse case, we all drive 10 minutes to the EKoy if the falls aren’t producing.

There will be alot of fisherman at the Koy tomorrow with weather and water levels the way they are.  We will have much more room at the falls, with lots more opportunity for good catches.  Again, if it doesn't, we can caravan to the EKoy, all of 10 minutes or so.

I will post a map on here today.
There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process.  ~Paul O'Neil, 1965

archbishop

« Reply #121 on: Apr 09, 2005, 09:19 AM »
this is pe-pe lapue's weather report ;) today mid 60's east wind 5-10mph and spotty clouds/mostly sunny and for tomorrow sunday its going to be upper 60's west wind 5-10mph becoming 10-25 in the afternoon sunny in the morning becoming partially cloudy in the afternoon here fishy fishy

devil-man

« Reply #122 on: Apr 09, 2005, 09:21 AM »
Hey guys-
Zach put up a thread under NY flowages.
It's for reports only.  :)

archbishop

« Reply #123 on: Apr 10, 2005, 06:34 PM »
ok guys dont kill me but this was a beautiful day and me devil-man d_balm24 and butterworm all cauth fish onyunn and rochvalerie caught zzzzzz's lol then we ate lunch look at that sexy chef ;D hey butterworm look in your hand dont let the wife see  ;) and d_balm in his pj's

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.