FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: litter, cost me another spot !!!  (Read 7055 times)

filetandrelease

Re: litter, cost me another spot !!!
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2015, 10:46 AM »

Now that's  a cool story hound  ;D

perch-hound

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2015, 10:55 AM »
Yup, pulled into Salmon Acres and the old man laughed for a good five minutes about that tire!
Hope you're feeling better Fred!

filetandrelease

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2015, 03:14 PM »

Thanks hound , this old boy won't be kept down for long

reeleyz

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2015, 04:58 PM »
Good story Perch-hound, that is some good karma.

Sorry you lost your spot Fred. That sucks.

I have no patience for littering. It's probably a good thing I am not a police officer. I would probably be handing out tickets for cigarette butts.  :police:

Lund sss

• Tight Lines, Steve
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2015, 05:06 PM »
It is a very troubling time we live in. I just got back from a road trip to NYC and the amount of garbage i saw littering the sides of our roads and the creeks and streams i drove over was endless.   :-\
Shame on society!!!! I fear most have lost all values and respect for our great resources  >:(

You want to see trash go to Washington DC, yes theres plenty of senators and congressmen/women but thats hardly as bad as the streets and sideroads in our nations capital. There's no bottle or can deposit but, if there was you could earn at LEAST $100 a day no joke. Spent quite a bit of time down there lately and it is really sad

filetandrelease

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2015, 06:01 PM »
Been there crime and litter at the top of the list , ironic for sure

davejohnson2

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2015, 10:09 PM »
were out fox hunting in some pa game lands, came over the hill 4 1 ton 8 lug steel rims with tires prob 70% tread left. buddy took em and sold em for 200 bucks lol

perch-hound

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2015, 09:29 AM »
Another story....
One day I was driving up the road I live on(very rural), really only local traffic, and I came upon a
friend sitting in his truck on the side of the road, I stopped and asked "Ted, everything ok?"
He said all was fine he was just enjoying the peace and quiet, off I go after a minute. Well, an hour later my wife and I went for
a walk down the road and found four tires thrown in the ditch right where he was sitting...I was so peesed off
that I went home got the truck loaded the tires plus four more that were buried in the brush and drove straight
to his house, pulled right into his yard and threw them off(all eight), friendship over!!!!  >:(

filetandrelease

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2015, 10:10 AM »
Omg that's priceless , well done bro
One time I met a guy at the sportsmanship hole parking lot to go steelhead fishing , as we approached a car out flies McD,s garbage , with a trash barrel 25' away , the guy that was with me said would you like the honors , I told him be my guest , so he grabs it up and threw it in his lap , and told him there was a trash can right there and he had better use it , cause it was in his best interest , so we waited and explained he was holding us up , and it went to the trash can , he was a litter bug but not a foolish one , that's going back 20 or so years

perch-hound

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2015, 10:34 AM »
 :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2015, 12:33 PM »
Funny how we do this twice a year trap on the salmon and I've never seen you ...?

I do it every day .....funny I never seen you ...and the salmon river isn't the only water in new York ....and it most certainly  isn't  the first watershed I worry about ...with the amount of guides,motel owners and non residence using  that river I'm not going to make a special trip to clean it ....I rather  clean areas I fish more and  clean so land owners don't have too.....hate to sound  rude  but  I always carry a  bag  but I'm not  going to make a special trip  to pick up after a bunch of slops  from out of state ......water  used by locals  yup  I would
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2015, 12:35 PM »
great story filetandrelease ! more fisherman need the courage  to make a stand perch hound  I'd buy you a beer or coffee anytime
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.