FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle
This board sponsored by
Please visit out sponsor FishUSA.com

Author Topic: Storm update  (Read 8134 times)

chris458wm

Re: Storm update
« Reply #45 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:27 PM »
I hear you there but the hope is starting to fade.  Unless we implement one of the plans we talked about.   ;D

Spider1

« Reply #46 on: Mar 23, 2017, 05:26 AM »
Guys. It's gonna be 60 degrees and rainy this weekend. yer wippin a dead horse. Time to make burgers and get the boats ready.  ;D

RuttNutt

« Reply #47 on: Mar 23, 2017, 08:20 AM »
Yeah, after checking conditions yesterday I think you're right, Spider! What I thought was locked up tight, was actually eroded shoreline when I got closer! And even 15' out from shore was only 2 1/2". I had to walk out on dock to check and spud went thru after 2-3 hits. I was hoping for better with these low temps, but that dang SUN is just too strong now!  ::)

chris458wm

« Reply #48 on: Mar 23, 2017, 09:15 AM »
Well Ruttnutt unless we get that special truck we were talking about I sadly, oh God I HATE typing these words, have to concede our beloved ice fishing has ended for this season.   :'( :'( :'( :'( 

RuttNutt

« Reply #49 on: Mar 25, 2017, 10:13 AM »
Well, after talking to you the other day, I had a brainstorm! Thanks for the help! I actually got back on the ice yesterday morning before the rain hit. Had to get creative, but it worked!!!!!!!!!  ;D  Felt like first ice all over again!  ;)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.