FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle MarCum Technologies The Fishing Tackle Superstore

Author Topic: three day tour  (Read 656 times)

fishogger

Re: three day tour
« Reply #15 on: Aug 09, 2018, 07:22 PM »
i tried to find that article a couple years ago but couldnt.  funny you remember it too.

when people ask me where i caught something i tell them im not sayin.  i dont like to lie unless its getting me out of trouble.  ;D

taxid

« Reply #16 on: Aug 09, 2018, 07:40 PM »
I once took in a huge pike that the angler said was caught in Bixler Lake in Kendallville. I don't remember where it was caught but it wasn't Bixler. The local Kedallville paper picked up the story and said it came out out of Bixler too. You should have seen the people fishing Bixler!  The angler that caught it thought that was pretty funny.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #17 on: Aug 09, 2018, 07:43 PM »
i tried to find that article a couple years ago but couldnt.  funny you remember it too.

when people ask me where i caught something i tell them im not sayin.  i dont like to lie unless its getting me out of trouble.  ;D

I especially remember it because Jed Pearson local biologist was in it.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishogger

« Reply #18 on: Aug 09, 2018, 08:22 PM »
i bet he did.

not him maybe, but there are people that would start that kind of rumor on purpose.  those are the ones that need weeded out of the gene pool. haha 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.