FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle MarCum Technologies The Fishing Tackle Superstore

Author Topic: pre front bite  (Read 621 times)

fishogger

pre front bite
« on: Oct 10, 2018, 10:46 AM »
man they were on this morning.  got my limit of eaters in 2hours.  along the drop and deep in the cover.  jig and plastic slowly worked in the cover didn't go unmolested.  turned back maybe 15 either too big or too small. these were the eater size I bagged up.       

this was the toad of the morning.  she went 14"+

rror                                                 

seemed I would pull up on a spot and whack a couple toad whites.  then mostly smaller blacks dominated the catch. 

fishogger

Re: pre front bite
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2018, 10:48 AM »
also found a huge chicken of the woods, but it was too old.  if I only went a few days earlier.  :-X

0.1 MB    white chicken shroom.jpg                  Check                                            Error                                                 

Greg2ha

• Must fish for fun!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2018, 04:57 PM »
Nice job brother

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 2018, 07:56 PM »
Nice job Tim!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishogger

« Reply #4 on: Oct 12, 2018, 04:20 PM »
thanks guys.

todays bite, not so hot. lol 

fishinpo1e1

« Reply #5 on: Oct 12, 2018, 07:57 PM »
I was out in the rain also that day. We caught two 11-12" in the morning. Moved to other spots and caught average gills. About 2:30 we moved back to a crappie spot that had been giving up some at 5' depths. But the spot dried up over the last couple weeks. We tried deeper over the drop, in the weeds but only got one 14.5" with one side of his scales festering and bloody. I had my slip bobber set for 15' because that was where we caught some better gills. And when we moved to the crappie spot I decided to fish out from the drop a few feet and nailed 6 large crappie from 14" to 15.5'.  I was using a 1/32oz. jig with a Bobby Garland white plastic with a minnow. Split shot was 5' above the jig.
I took a picture with my old flip phone. Sent it to my son who sent it back to me by email. How do I post the pic?

man they were on this morning.  got my limit of eaters in 2hours.  along the drop and deep in the cover.  jig and plastic slowly worked in the cover didn't go unmolested.  turned back maybe 15 either too big or too small. these were the eater size I bagged up.        75.7 KB    eaters18.jpg                  Check                                            Error                                                 

this was the toad of the morning.  she went 14"+

rror                                                 

seemed I would pull up on a spot and whack a couple toad whites.  then mostly smaller blacks dominated the catch.

fishogger

« Reply #6 on: Oct 14, 2018, 03:20 PM »
should be able to just drag it into your post.  or the "post image" tag at bottom.

fishogger

« Reply #7 on: Oct 14, 2018, 03:24 PM »
if you just insert pic and send it to your email, by text, you can download your own pics to the computer.  I used a flip phone to do those.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.