FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Swimbait Bass Pic heavy  (Read 1732 times)

SALMOTRUTTA

Swimbait Bass Pic heavy
« on: Oct 14, 2018, 04:32 PM »
First year totally commited to throwing big baits.Amazing how these baits draw out the big girls from waters that i thought only held 1 and 2 pounders.Here are a few from this year.
4-7

6-1

5-3

4-11

3-8

Swampking89

Re: Swimbait Bass Pic heavy
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2018, 03:54 PM »
Those are some pigs!!big baits,big fish!! Nice job

zwiggles

« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2018, 04:57 PM »
That’s awesome! Nice to see that your commitment to a new technique paid off. Your comment about being surprised to see the big girls has me intrigued.

Are you insinuating that these fish came from small waters acreage wise, or just that you had not run into any big girls at these particular bodies of water? I would expect that fish that big would surely come out of our bigger lakes, and not ponds. If they came from backyard pond type spots that’s really impressive.

SALMOTRUTTA

« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2018, 04:37 AM »
That’s awesome! Nice to see that your commitment to a new technique paid off. Your comment about being surprised to see the big girls has me intrigued.

Are you insinuating that these fish came from small waters acreage wise, or just that you had not run into any big girls at these particular bodies of water? I would expect that fish that big would surely come out of our bigger lakes, and not ponds. If they came from backyard pond type spots that’s really impressive.
These are small ponds that I have fished on and off for over twenty years and never seen anything over 2 lbs.caught.

zwiggles

« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2018, 03:53 PM »
These are small ponds that I have fished on and off for over twenty years and never seen anything over 2 lbs.caught.

Thanks for the reply. My buddy who loves bass fishing is going to try your approach at a few of his local puddles.

Are you going to keep chucking them until ice out?

SALMOTRUTTA

« Reply #5 on: Oct 24, 2018, 07:54 PM »
Thanks for the reply. My buddy who loves bass fishing is going to try your approach at a few of his local puddles.

Are you going to keep chucking them until ice out?
Yup.The topwater bite is still on fire.Once that dies out ,which i think will be soon i will turn to Huddlestons and crawl the bottom of deeper depths.

jibbs

« Reply #6 on: Oct 25, 2018, 06:59 PM »
Clubs..good time for big jigs and spinnerbaits..awesome job
Chuck Norris sorts his clothes in three loads.....whites, colors, and blood stains

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.