FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle The Fishing Tackle Superstore

Author Topic: Hibernation  (Read 191 times)

Mac Attack

Hibernation
« on: Nov 05, 2018, 11:00 AM »
My Lund goes to the storage facility Saturday.
Sux!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
  • Colin, 2014
Re: Hibernation
« Reply #1 on: Nov 06, 2018, 02:16 AM »
I'm packing mine up too Mac. I plan on selling the old girl in the spring. My boating days are over. I'll be selling off the majority of my fishing stuff as well. Didn't fish enough the last two years to justify all that stuff.

Rg
"Lemmings must be directed to the sea......"
Frank Burns

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2018, 05:51 AM »
Dude c'mon, You better get a second wind!! we all enjoy your posts and info rg, hopefully you rethink this madness you speak of LoL!!
done dirt cheap!

taxid

« Reply #3 on: Nov 06, 2018, 06:58 AM »
I'm packing mine up too Mac. I plan on selling the old girl in the spring. My boating days are over. I'll be selling off the majority of my fishing stuff as well. Didn't fish enough the last two years to justify all that stuff.

Rg

Hopefully it's not health issues or anything? What's the problem?  :o
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Mac Attack

« Reply #4 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:40 AM »

Rg

Yea...….right!

For a second there Bob I thought I slept clear through winter and it was the first of April.

;)

fishnmachine

• Life Member NAFC
« Reply #5 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:42 AM »

Rg
Dang gardens getting in the way!  ;D
     One more with the one we're after and we'll have two.
The brook trout is the prom queen of the trout world, and a promiscuous prom queen at that!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
  • Colin, 2014
« Reply #6 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:49 AM »
I do love the gardens Bill.

No fooling....I'm gonna do it. No health issues here ( thanks for asking though) I'm a very healthy 68 but, I have enough fishing stuff to open a good sized tackle shop. It's time to do an inventory reduction. I'll keep a few rods and stuff, but the bulk of it is gonna go. I simply don't fish enough to justify all that stuff any more.

I'm thinking I might just turn it into a bigger wood lathe for the little wood shop👍

Rg
Frank Burns

Mac Attack

« Reply #7 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:52 AM »
Silly rabbit.

dirtydeeds

• neckties..contracts...high voltage!
« Reply #8 on: Nov 06, 2018, 10:37 AM »
I do love the gardens Bill.

No fooling....I'm gonna do it. No health issues here ( thanks for asking though) I'm a very healthy 68 but, I have enough fishing stuff to open a good sized tackle shop. It's time to do an inventory reduction. I'll keep a few rods and stuff, but the bulk of it is gonna go. I simply don't fish enough to justify all that stuff any more.

I'm thinking I might just turn it into a bigger wood lathe for the little wood shop👍

Rg
I'll buy a fly rod!!
done dirt cheap!

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
  • Colin, 2014
« Reply #9 on: Nov 06, 2018, 05:59 PM »
Silly rabbit.

Well...we've agreed to disagree before.

Rg