FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle The Fishing Tackle Superstore

Author Topic: Sit on seat project complete for older model Hobie Mirage Kayak  (Read 389 times)

taxid

Re: Sit on seat project complete for older model Hobie Mirage Kayak
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2019, 08:49 AM »
Its coming along nicely id say.  There are a few spots near me the big boat cant make it in.  One of those would be perfect.  If you end up in CT on a fishing trip let me know.  One 3 minutes down the road from me.  Smelt fed browns and smallies.  Car top only and no shoreline development!

That is very gracious of you! I'll keep that in mind, but will be heading farther north in Maine this time. However I invite you or others here that have been so hospitable and helpful to meet me up in Maine for some fishing, and you'd have a place to stay free of charge for a day or two. This especially goes out to Baitbucket that took me out on Quabbin for the day the last time I was in Mass.

I'll be staying on Minnehonk Lake near the town of Mt. Vernon. Not that far up in Maine. I'll have both my regular boat and the kayak. At least that is what I'm thinking at this point.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.