FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Ice Shanty Sponsor Tom's bait in Westford will start Self service bait on 3/29  (Read 1294 times)

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
Bill from Toms Bait and Tackle 496 Groton Rd Westford Ma. announced today that they will be starting to sell medium size shiners on the honor system 3/29 at $6.00 per dozen.

Toms Bait on 496 Groton Rd. Westford will be offering shiners 7 days a week going into the summer months. Regular hours Monday-Thursday 6=4 and Friday 6-12. Now Friday afternoon and Saturday, Sunday there will be shiners, They will be in a cooler right by the door into the shop. These shiners will be changed out every day'.  There will be one size (Med $6 a doz) to start, must have correct bills. This is the honor system people, not a lot of money, but a chance to have live bait for you people. This will be starting March 29. So anyway were going to give this a try. Any one got any ideas feel free to voice it
Like to thank all the new and old faces that came in during this ice season, we had ups and downs this year, ice was in and out. Everyone made it safe I hope.

westernmas

I love the idea but for your sake I hope you have cameras setup.  There used to be a few farm stands in my area that were honor system after a certain point at night and unfortunately due to untrustworthy people they had to discontinue the use of a change box.  Whoever did it to one was stealing from an elderly farmer, partly disabled and those people prob walked away with $40 at the most.
AKA-PMaloney86 on the shanty
AKA-westernm@$$hole prior to a mod change
Instagram @Patsquatch413

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
There are several businesses in the complex and I believe there are several with cameras outside.

deerhunter

get a camper set up , dick and you can spend more time at the shop.lol

The Jigger

• Member of the G.O.D.S.
get a camper set up , dick and you can spend more time at the shop.lol

Bill a camper for me and my wife would be good for a couple of weeks. We just sold the house last week and are waiting for our condo to be completed in Salem NH.
We are currently in Florida at my sons house and we're heading back to the cool weather tomorrow. ;D ;D

Fishermantim

• I go where the water takes me!
Having a "deposit slot" where the $$ is dropped into a box inside the shop could be a possibility, but I'd like to think that people are generally good and honest. Well, at least with most of the anglers I've come across over the years.....
"God is playing to an audience that's afraid to laugh" (George Burns from "Oh, GOD")

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!" - The Existential Blues

Rally

Having a "deposit slot" where the $$ is dropped into a box inside the shop could be a possibility, but I'd like to think that people are generally good and honest. Well, at least with most of the anglers I've come across over the years.....

yes I agree, I feel if someone needs 20 bucks take it. All this does is hurt the rest. There's a new key box right at the bait contaner' rather easy. Box is worth more than what's in it. It'll be alright.
Member of G. O. D. S.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.