FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle The Fishing Tackle Superstore

Author Topic: bass and crappie palooza started today  (Read 9377 times)

fishogger

Re: bass palooza started today
« Reply #135 on: Oct 26, 2019, 05:44 AM »
forgot that I took the measuring pic with my phone.  here is his new pb on the rule for proof. haha  you know how it goes, on the internet,  pics or it didn't happen. lol  I think it actually measured 14 7/8 but close enough. ;D  still a good fish from lake " X".

I told the wife I needed a new stick on tape measurer for Christmas. lol  I wish I knew how many feet of fish has been up against that one.  yesterday we caught over 15ft of crappie.

some fishermen tell lies,  this one doesnt need to

taxid

« Reply #136 on: Oct 26, 2019, 02:46 PM »
forgot that I took the measuring pic with my phone.  here is his new pb on the rule for proof. haha  you know how it goes, on the internet,  pics or it didn't happen. lol  I think it actually measured 14 7/8 but close enough. ;D  still a good fish from lake " X".

I told the wife I needed a new stick on tape measurer for Christmas. lol  I wish I knew how many feet of fish has been up against that one.  yesterday we caught over 15ft of crappie.

That's a nice crappie anywhere!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

abishop

« Reply #137 on: Oct 26, 2019, 05:58 PM »

I TOTALLY AGREE ON A NEW RULER.

taxid

« Reply #138 on: Oct 26, 2019, 06:49 PM »
That's a nice crappie anywhere!

I may have one you can have if I didn't apply it to my boat. Don't rememer if I did. If I find it I will give it you.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishogger

Re: bass and crappie palooza started today
« Reply #139 on: Oct 27, 2019, 04:30 AM »
put it on your boat Cecil.  this hull came with it on there.  every boat I ever have will get one in future. handy as all get out for fast releases.  I can still read it fine for use. lol
some fishermen tell lies,  this one doesnt need to

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.