FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle The Fishing Tackle Superstore

Author Topic: bass palooza started today  (Read 5693 times)

Teacherpreacher

Re: bass palooza started today
« Reply #105 on: Aug 13, 2019, 09:16 AM »
Way to go !
 Amazing that very few guys fish at night! My two buddies, my Dad and I use to leave the house in Hobart about 6:30pm and drive to PawPaw or Pipestone Lake. Only two boats on the lake. Hammered the bass. Sometimes we'd get home around 5:00am, change clothes, lie down for half an hour, then go to work!!! Do this maybe three nights a week! No way 'could I do that today. We were nuts but boy did we have fun!!!
Teach

taxid

« Reply #106 on: Aug 13, 2019, 09:32 AM »
I would night fish all night for trout and then come to work an hour early with the boat in tow in the morning. Got into the break room and napped until the buzzer went off. Also passed out for ever 20 minute break during the day with a book over my head. One morning two ladies were loudly gossiping away in the break room. Never got any sleep that morning. It wasn't  really their fault but I was upset!
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

fishogger

« Reply #107 on: Aug 13, 2019, 04:42 PM »
yeah, most night there are very few if any fishing.  on walleye lakes we will see 2-3 other boats out.

cecil, I have at least 4 buddies that have slept in my boat, on clear, back in the day.  I would wake them up to bass fish for an hour or 2 at first light.  most nights we were limited out (10 fish each back then)by 12-1.  god I miss those meat hauls!!!! nice fat juicy fillets grilled with brown sugar butter and dill.  sssllluuurrrp!  :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.