FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle The Fishing Tackle Superstore

Author Topic: crappie tourney cheater caught!  (Read 1257 times)

fishogger

crappie tourney cheater caught!
« on: Oct 31, 2019, 12:11 PM »
bad deal!!!!

https://www.wired2fish.com/news/crappie-angler-disqualified-banned-for-life-for-cheating/

on some other sites they are pulling post and threads, censoring people, trying to cover it up hush hush.  hitting in someone's wallets? lol  probably gone from one of them for speaking my mind. lol not first wont be last either.
some fishermen tell lies,  this one doesnt need to

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: crappie tourney cheater caught!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31, 2019, 12:22 PM »
Yeah saw that. Use to fish a lot of crappithon USA tournaments back in the late 80's and 90's.   Thats what happens sometimes...    >:(
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

fishogger

« Reply #2 on: Oct 31, 2019, 03:27 PM »
too many chances to get screwed in tourneys by these cheaters.  one of the reasons I never got into that's.  another is, its a gamble. there is luck involved in it no matter what some of them say.  you put 10 great fishermen on a lake and its anyone's guess who will win.  the only real winners are the ones making money behind the scenes I think.  this guy was doing it for a while screwing everyone out of hundreds of thousands of dollars!  state should pick up charges on him. 

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Oct 31, 2019, 05:00 PM »
$$$+ fish means cheating.

Glad they caught the perp.

Rg
"Lemmings must be directed to the sea......"
Frank Burns

fishogger

« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2019, 08:18 PM »
how many others don't get caught though. :/  sad how common stuff like this is anymore.  looking around I found a bunch of tourney cheating stories!

filetandrelease

« Reply #5 on: Nov 03, 2019, 05:57 AM »

It’s not just fishing tournaments that people try and cheat  , cheating and stealing go hand in hand , only takes a few at anything to spoil it for everyone

fishogger

« Reply #6 on: Nov 04, 2019, 05:35 AM »
agreed.  I don't know if its is just that im older and notice more, but it seems there is way more deceit and corruption in the world today.

lowaccord66

« Reply #7 on: Nov 04, 2019, 11:44 AM »
agreed.  I don't know if its is just that im older and notice more, but it seems there is way more deceit and corruption in the world today.

I think there is just more media to help shape ones beliefs on the amount of corruption and crime there is....avoid mainstream media and life is pretty amazing.

SHaRPS

• Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #8 on: Nov 04, 2019, 12:13 PM »
I think there is just more media to help shape ones beliefs on the amount of corruption and crime there is....avoid mainstream media and life is pretty amazing.

Bingo.

Cheating existed, exists, and will exist everywhere. Its human nature to push the limits. I am not saying it is right at all, I am just saying it will never stop.

No cheater will stop me from enjoying the things I do.
Wicked Wec

fishogger

« Reply #9 on: Nov 09, 2019, 03:11 AM »

true, but it sure seems like lies are everywhere.  im with you fully on the news pukes.  also anyone can put false/made up crap on social media sites(unless the owners don't like your views lol aka facebook) they want.  reality tv shows are anything but real.  politicians that cant win on policies.  that's ok, they just lie and make up stories to ruin their opponents reputation. seems like you cant escape it!  sad world we live in for sure.

on side note, I caught a 28" crappie and 2-12 pound bass on one lure!  my batteries were dead on my camera though. sorry no pics.  ;D

taxid

« Reply #10 on: Nov 09, 2019, 05:51 AM »

on side note, I caught a 28" crappie and 2-12 pound bass on one lure!  my batteries were dead on my camera though. sorry no pics.  ;D

Yep! I keep hearing about those 18 inch yellow perch a friend of a friend caught but the guy that caught it never seems to have his camera when it happens. But he does when he catches a bunch of average size yellow perch.  Go figure. :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

filetandrelease

« Reply #11 on: Nov 09, 2019, 07:26 AM »

Lmao 😂

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.