FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle The Fishing Tackle Superstore
This board sponsored by
Please visit our sponsor Fish307.com

Author Topic: covid 19  (Read 9875 times)

taxid

Re: covid 19
« Reply #135 on: Mar 25, 2020, 02:21 PM »
Call your doctor and get checked partner.

Not advised here. As long as I don't have respiratory issues I'm advised to stay home and ride it out.

That said feel much better today. Just very tired now.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

taxid

« Reply #136 on: Mar 25, 2020, 02:24 PM »
prayers  your  way  taxid

Thanks Trapp. You must have some powers there. I feel much better today after a lot of sleep. Still tired though.
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

lowaccord66

« Reply #137 on: Mar 25, 2020, 02:57 PM »
Thanks Trapp. You must have some powers there. I feel much better today after a lot of sleep. Still tired though.

Happy to hear that Cecil and agree with your thoughts on the other thread.

MILLERMANKT

« Reply #138 on: Mar 25, 2020, 10:10 PM »
One positive the Corona isolation thing has done is gotten me back into wood working. My plant shut down for 2 weeks. I've made several bat houses for friends and some garden boxes for the wife to put on our back deck. I still need to look into how to post pictures. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.

MILLERMANKT

« Reply #139 on: Mar 25, 2020, 10:21 PM »
And to everyone on here either with heath problems or that have loved ones that do , I wish you all the luck. This is something we've never gone through. Let's all try to help each other out and we will all get through it together.

filetandrelease

« Reply #140 on: Mar 26, 2020, 02:31 AM »

Taxid glad your feeling better

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #141 on: Mar 26, 2020, 05:12 AM »
It was an odd day yesterday. People all over the parks. Families out walking, boats on the canal fishing, people out looking for anything to do. Stopped into Lowes for a couple minutes to speak with a manager and the store was still full of consumers.

One would think they'd have the sense to stay out of there. Families with little kids buying paint, lighting, gardening stuff and whatever paper and cleaning products they could find.

Just plain scary.

I'm going to fish a couple more spots around home then it's a bit of Garden work.....for which I need to buy nothing!

Rg
The Elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!

filetandrelease

« Reply #142 on: Mar 26, 2020, 05:59 AM »
 They are home thinking of things to do, but not really thinking about distancing, I have plenty to do around the house, but fishing is  a great pass time that I never get sick of and perch fishing wasn’t that bad yesterday 🎣

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #143 on: Mar 26, 2020, 06:48 AM »
thats  why  this  virus  is  going to  be  around  awhile  , people  are  stupid  leave  your  kids  home  get what you need  get out  and  protect yourself
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

Doubles Shooter

« Reply #144 on: Mar 26, 2020, 07:40 AM »
We're watching the grandkids during the day. 6 & 10. My wife and I take them outside every day, but unlike some, we avoid all others at all costs. It may mean several stops, but it's worth it to protect them as well as getting them fresh air. This will pass. Stay healthy everyone.

lowaccord66

« Reply #145 on: Mar 26, 2020, 08:50 AM »
It was an odd day yesterday. People all over the parks. Families out walking, boats on the canal fishing, people out looking for anything to do. Stopped into Lowes for a couple minutes to speak with a manager and the store was still full of consumers.

One would think they'd have the sense to stay out of there. Families with little kids buying paint, lighting, gardening stuff and whatever paper and cleaning products they could find.

Just plain scary.

I'm going to fish a couple more spots around home then it's a bit of Garden work.....for which I need to buy nothing!

Rg

Not scary enough to stay home yourself though RG?  I mean, nothing about this should be scary when you can control your risk of exposure. 

lowaccord66

« Reply #146 on: Mar 26, 2020, 08:58 AM »
We're watching the grandkids during the day. 6 & 10. My wife and I take them outside every day, but unlike some, we avoid all others at all costs. It may mean several stops, but it's worth it to protect them as well as getting them fresh air. This will pass. Stay healthy everyone.

This will pass for sure and I am doing the same with my 8 year old. 

What concerns me more than the virus is the economy.  I parked my retirement in a money market and then see bonds go negative.  The virus should be the least of anyones concerns.  The central banks are printing money furiously and then buying back bonds.  That isn't sustainable at all! Reminds me of a picture of a fish eating its own tail.

mcully

« Reply #147 on: Mar 26, 2020, 10:01 AM »
Not scary enough to stay home yourself though RG?  I mean, nothing about this should be scary when you can control your risk of exposure.
HAHAHA The OG's that retire from where I work cruise the parking lot for a few months after they leave. Had one last year they actually had to send a letter to requesting he stay off the property.

It is real- A young lady living with us from NYC had an aunt die yesterday in NYC at 50 years old. Asthmatic but still only 50. One of my employees sister and his niece are currently positive and at home sick but his niece is close to needing to be hospitalized with respiratory problems. She's only 13 and no known health concerns prior to.
Friend just lost two of his old team mates both in their 40's- one in NYC the other in Dallas. It's real enough.
Wash your hands and social distance please. Only go to public stores if absolutely needed and try to pick times of lower density. Not much that can't wait a day or a week or a month even.
Fish on

UglyStik

« Reply #148 on: Mar 26, 2020, 02:54 PM »
Germaphobia is way underrated.  :D

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #149 on: Mar 26, 2020, 02:54 PM »
Just a little something to cheer everyone up

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor