FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Your Favourite Canadian Fishing Show  (Read 19193 times)

tip-uptwo

Re: Your Favourite Canadian Fishing Show
« Reply #15 on: Feb 19, 2006, 10:38 AM »
I like fishin Canada....

I have met both Pete and Reno at the last cull...Great guys!

tip-uptwo

« Reply #16 on: Mar 17, 2006, 12:36 PM »
Real Fishing
Fishin Canada
Fish TV
Getting hooked 
PWT
In-Fisherman
Canadian Sport Fishing........

Grimace

« Reply #17 on: Mar 17, 2006, 05:40 PM »
Fish n Canada.

I Like the viola brothers, bowman seems to have a pretty good time as well

BABY SITTER

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2006, 10:51 AM »
In regards to Italo & Henry there is a good artical in a past Canada Outdoors magazine. I beleive the network didn't want to continue with Henry. Sounds like since then the 2 don't talk at all.
Bob is the best

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2006, 04:51 PM »
No one has Mentioned FCF?

HAs anyomne ever Seen this?? I know it isn't on the superb for informitive fishing but i like the fact it makes it seem like they chance out like the rest of us and that they arnt afriad of ctaching lil ones either!!! Im not sure when the last time i seen it but i liked it when i did...
AS far as Itlaio goes i never heard of the Incidences that was posted about the fines and stuff but ... to me that ois pretty crappy... cant trust him at all.. though as been mentioned i didnt like the fact while watching a particular ice fishing show he did that in the minus temps that he was in he had the fish on the ice to long talking about coleration and size and it being a fragil SPec i was a little miffed
ANyhow GLad he got busted lol

Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

bassjunky

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Ontario
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2006, 04:55 PM »
If by FCF you mean Full Contact Fishing, then yeah, I have seen it. I give them credit becuase they do appear to know what they are doing and enjoy it...But i cant handle the show, Hockey players should stick to the ice, and not talk as much..to many inside jokes.

Owen Nolan on Fish TV, that is a good show and Nolan is good as well.

Grimace

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2006, 05:54 PM »
Owen Nolan robbed Toronto Maple Leafs for 5 mil.

An NHL record 3rd injury arbitration for 1 player in the nhl.     he had 1 with quebec, 1 with San Jose.  and 1 with the Leafs.   whos next.

I like fish TV cause Ron and Leo are great and that other guy was great too, seems you dont see him too much anymore now that Owen is there.  Ron and Leo are at every fishing show talking to poeple and Owen is to cool for that,

I just pray he doesnt twist his ankle while vacuming his house and say he did it on the boat, and go to injury salary arbitration with fish tv, cause he can afford better lawyers than they can.  and fish tv will be broke and Owen will have to go back to playing hockey and no-one wants that...... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2006, 09:13 PM »
Well being Candian what do you exspect me to watch lol..... Though like you said they do Talk alot on the show... but i find its because of the REALity of them not catching non stop for the entire show... (hence the charges and fines frome the previous people RE-hooking their fish from other peoples catches) If they want the credit put in the time and as most of us know... FISHING is fishing not bringing home fish... Iv'e spent numrerous hours wihtout a bite... Im not ashamed to admit...  Iv'e spent miles walked along brookies streams with nothing to show but rockbass and smallies....     Thats life...    Life i like... Lies not so much...................

Anyhow i guesss the realitity of it apeals to me... amd the informiitive chitter inbetween is great... Christ iv'e listened to you guys squeel enough LOL....

ANyhow...

Id rather be fishing then watching people fish anyday!!!!

Tight lines!!!!!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Big Burk

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2006, 11:38 PM »
Fish TV, Real Fishing and The Fishin' Canada show watch them every sat and sunday mornings

The Bass Doctor

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 01:07 PM »
Hi everyone!

FCF is too much of the same thing. The small "inserts" on screen telling you a 3/4oz jig or 6'6" medium heavy action rod, what the heck is that all about?

Bob Izumi, ah, good ol' Bob, he is really only as good as his guests, who seem to out fish him 3 to 1!

Fish TV with Leo, Ron and Nolan as the "intern", is a good "fun" show. No BS, no hype, just entertainment, which is all anyone wants from a TV show.

Tight Lines!

Charlie.

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 09:33 PM »
What's up with the new Fish n Canada show. Did they ever screw that up. And who is the idiot with the big mouth they added to the show. What a Jack*ss. It wasn't a bad show to watch until they changed it.  Every other word the said had to be bleeped out. 30 minute show and about 5 minutes worth of fishing and usable info. Had to turn it off.

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

Chucker

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2006, 10:07 PM »
What, no Red Green?  ;D

Grimace

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 09:39 AM »
ya that new fishin canada show sucks.   too  bad i really liked the old one.

apparently they havent scrapped the old format.   they started this new FnC show to focus more on entertainment on a trial bases.  by the sounds of it no one likes it, I sure dont.   

anyhow they do have a new series of Fish n Canada normal version for this year.   hopefully i can still watch it with no memery of that other crap i watched.

icewalker28

• Born to Fish , Forced to Work
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2006, 01:51 PM »
Bob Izumi's Real Fishing & Charlie Wray's show.

They are both very informative and fun to watch. I love how Charlie uses planers and dipsey's , when most shows don't. They also fish local lakes and have lots of Variety. CS....i got nothing to say about that.
Bob Izumi....well that's self explanitory!
I would love to have my own show. That would be my favorite!!!!....LOL ;D
Born to Fish , Forced to Work

adipose

« Reply #29 on: Jun 10, 2006, 12:49 AM »
I make my own shows in realtime.No time for that TV nonsense.Just love how some of you guys bash people on this site for being sinners.Oh i know you have never sinned in your lifetime.hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahh ahaahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahhhahaahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhah........ ..cough....cough

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.