FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: messing around with slab pics  (Read 8296 times)

crappiekeith

messing around with slab pics
« on: Apr 17, 2007, 03:46 PM »
I just went pro on photobucket.
This was fun.

crappiekeith

Re: messing around with slab pics
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2007, 09:26 AM »
Here another one of just fish.

The open water fish will be biting soon.

crappiekeith

« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2007, 03:09 PM »
I did a video clip thingy.too much fun!

crappiekeith

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 12:16 PM »
another vid by CK & da gang

fishuhalik

• The few, the proud, Team MN!!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 12:22 PM »
Nice slideshows keith.  Hey, we gotta get some more folks from that "other" site i see ya on so much over hear!
Always wear clean underwear, cuz ya never know when the paramedics are gonna have to cut your pants off

crappiekeith

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2007, 10:46 AM »
I'm into helping out.Just tell me which site if you can ,I'm on so many.

fishuhalik

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2007, 12:28 PM »
Um, i'm not sure if we can mention the names of other sites on here, but it starts fishinm.....com
Always wear clean underwear, cuz ya never know when the paramedics are gonna have to cut your pants off

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2007, 07:16 PM »
Yes, I know the site you speak of! I got sick of reading BS posts and quit going there!

People will post the most asinine crap, and if you call them on it you get deleted. It is little more than advertising space. We may only have a few Minnesota members here, but there are allot of folks from elsewhere who really know their stuff.

If I need info on a particular body of water I call a resort or a bait shop in the area. Most of  the stuff on those message boards are posted in ignorance.

I wish more of the Minnesota members from Iceshanty came over.

crappiekeith

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 09:03 AM »
Yes, I know the site you speak of! I got sick of reading BS posts and quit going there!

People will post the most asinine crap, and if you call them on it you get deleted. It is little more than advertising space. We may only have a few Minnesota members here, but there are allot of folks from elsewhere who really know their stuff.

If I need info on a particular body of water I call a resort or a bait shop in the area. Most of  the stuff on those message boards are posted in ignorance.

I wish more of the Minnesota members from Iceshanty came over.

I've sorta got banned this weekend or close to it.I'm on hold there.
It seems they were warned of me from 3 other sites,whatever that means.

I guess I post too much or put too many pics of fish up then I get bashed for it then I used to fight back.
I'm trying to have thicker skin .
I also used to promote my jig & that got me into trouble.So I've stopped that too.
There's only a couple sites a guy can go to without fear of reprisals.I'm getting really tired
of having to explain that I CPR most all fish.
I've been bash so much which the mods in these sites are suposed to be there ,yet it goes on & then when I've had all I could take and respond I get banned.

Go figure.
I hope you guy's are having fun fishing.
My hands have seen so many fish they look like hambuger.
Here's a nice eater from Sat. morning.

fishuhalik

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 12:16 PM »
I hear ya.  I never did get out on opener, was gonna hit tonka but my buddy backed out and my boat is outta commission right now.  I ended up going to cenaiko and got some trout, nothing much, man was it a zoo out there!  I bet there was 200 ppl on that 30 acre lake.  It's all shore fishing and it was pretty much elbow-elbow. 

fishuhalik

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 12:52 PM »
I was just reading the forum you got banned from.  I didn't catch your post, though.  They were trying to tell ya that those pics were against policy?  what the heck, that's ridiculous.  I guess it should be illegal to keep fish.

fishuhalik

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 12:53 PM »
Oh, and keith, you did release that walleye, didn't you?!  ;)

crappiekeith

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 02:58 PM »
I ate the freakin thing!OMG!
I did go back & read their rules. I agreed to obey and play nice.
What get's me is they said ...
Your account has only been placed on temporary hold until you read forum policy and respond according to directions given by clicking on the Forum Policy link in bold yellow text above. We thank you very much for your cooperation and participation. The reason for being placed on temporary hold is: We were warned about you from three other sites. Play nice or not at all please

So I did comply & I'm still on hold.
I've been beat up & bashed & noone has done much about it.
So I beat back a bit ,now I'm a trouble maker for defending my postion.
I said I've heard of others getting the same treatment.Then I'm getting this treatment from mgmt over there.
When they said we were warned well every story has 2 sides and they choose to believe those other guys without hearing me out.

Alls I want to do is fish or talk fishing.
Yet I get bashed for too many fish caught or fishing a lake too much,which I'm CPRing anyway ,but no one asks they just assume.
I fish near everyday.
Why should I drive at the prices of gas across the country to hit a lake when these lakes are in my backyard.Rhetoricla.

I am learning that if I make a post I'm sticking my neck out.
In the beggining I was really trying to show guy's how to downsize and sell a few jigs.
I have learned you can't do that.You have to pay to be a sponsor.
I have learned not to fight as the mods will ban you.
The latest foray could be my 3rd place.
It would be a shame.I was having a ton of fun& sharing info with others that fish my areas.
I'm hoping to get a reprieve,but if I do not then I guess I brought it on to myself.

There's 1 site that I have a post called slab,slab,slab oh ya & a few bulls.
It has near 5000 views.More than any other thread just about.
these are great pics of slabs and because 2 guys thought I was in compition with some tourement series I was gang bashed.
Then being in another site adding my 2 cents of how I was beat up the thread gets copied & shown to a mod. The next thing I knew I was done there.
In the last place the owner has a bad taste for my home site & anyone that comes from there so I'm bashed there and I fight back to hold my own & now I'm done there too.
It's funny how the bashers are allowed to do what they do .It almosts looks like it was all planned.
Well I'm done with that sort of thing.
I was threatening to leave that place and no one said a word so I'm thinking they want me to leave. Too many pics that make other jealous or something.

Heck I offered to take out anyone that wants to go.Just be civil is all I was asking.
I'm thinking of just bagging this whole forum chatter anyway.
Why post up !
There's thousands of lurkers who read my stuff and email me with support when this sorta stuff happens.So I'll keep up posting fish pics and giving reports on the bite plus other local knowledge.

I believe we should help each other not hurt.

This is the 1st time I ever have really said what's been happening.
I've been trying to take the high road and remain quite not making too much of a stirr.

To be fair I've been reinstated.Here's the reply to me.
Thanks again and here is the reply to your e-mail: Thanks Keith, we look forward to you being an active and valued member. If anyonhe bashes you please let us know where it can be found (forum and post subject) and the member name who was doing the bashing. You are good to go sir.

I value these forums and it is nice to see some integrity.

Skipper

• MFF Mod Team
  • Fish for uglies!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 05:22 PM »
Why would people be upset about posting pics? Everyone I know on here loves looking at everyone else's photos ??? Take a look at the journals, the guys who post pics consistently get tons of views. The fishing picture board gets beat to death! I mean it does get annoying when someone posts the same pic of an unspectacular fish dozens of times, but new content is new content!

I guess people get jealous, some folks can be real petty. ::)  As far as eating or releasing fish, that is your business. I love to eat fish and I keep fish frequently, but I use my head. If people cant handle that, too bad for them. Last time  I checked this is a free country!

Post Away!!! We would love to see your slabs!!!

original_iceman

• What do you mean there is no beer left???!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 08:52 AM »
I too totally agree with the Skipper!!!  I love to see others that post pictures of what they catch, whether they release or keep them.  My point of view is to catch and keep what you want to eat and then I release the rest of the fish as it is just fun to catch them. 
  As a matter of fact this last winter I viewed Skipper's journal of the fish he was getting through the ice.  I enjoyed looking at the fish he was getting, even the dinks!!!
  Anyways, I for one support you and say keep up with the posts with pics!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.