FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Bass Pro Shop Rules !!!!  (Read 2024 times)

hook em

Bass Pro Shop Rules !!!!
« on: Mar 09, 2009, 11:08 AM »

I got to say,my favorite place to Shop is our Area Bass Pro Shop,I was absolutely thrilled that
             we got one in Northwest Indiana.I was there Saturday,they were having there Big Spring Sale
             I picked up a Couple new deep cycle batteries and of course some Fishing Tackle.I am surprized
             that they do not sell Live Bait ???? They also allowed me to redeem several points from past purchases
             and the saving was Hugh.... You have to notify BPS to hold your points or in time you lose them,not
             sure if everyone knows this little secret ???
             Anyway, I Love the place,and they get plenty of my business.........
                                                                                                                          Happy Fishing...
                                                                                                                              Hook em

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
Re: Bass Pro Shop Rules !!!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 09, 2009, 11:45 AM »

The catalog order I placed last week should be here in a couple of days..
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

camocrazy82

• Watch EM'! Watch EM'! GET EM'!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 09, 2009, 12:05 PM »
Does Cabelas work the same way with the points? Its a good way to save some dough.

Shadrap

• Addicted to Fishin
« Reply #3 on: Mar 09, 2009, 06:05 PM »
Cabelas points accumulate until you use them.  Have done quite a bit of catalog shopping with them.   Get coupons/specials regularly in the mail, etc.  Go up to Dundee once or twice a year.  Visit Bass Pro Shops down by the Port when the salmon/trout wear me out sooner than expected.  Nice store.  Just wish one of these were closer.  Gander Mountain in Ft Wayne is the closest.

camocrazy82

• Watch EM'! Watch EM'! GET EM'!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 09, 2009, 06:58 PM »
Ive never been to Dundee but have been to both Bass Pro in Portage and Cabelas in Hammond. Excellent road trips. Gander Mt is a nice store. I just bought a rod for 20 bucks from Cabelas. Nice rod so far.

wallin

« Reply #5 on: Mar 10, 2009, 08:46 AM »
Got me a new Trolling Battery sunday-$84 -$25 off reg. price, and lots of other stuff as well

:D  Tom    :D
Wallin

jimmycrown

• fish on
« Reply #6 on: Mar 10, 2009, 08:55 AM »
i know they are having alot of specials this weekend.it willbe time to stock up.

icefisher45

« Reply #7 on: Mar 10, 2009, 09:39 AM »
Going there this weekend. I need to buy some new rods and reels. Wife sold them at a yard sale last fall.
A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work, Take a kid fishing

hook em

« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2009, 10:36 AM »

Well guys sounds like we are doing our part to stimulate the economy,
                     at least from a Fishing point of view.....I would hate to see our BPS go the
                     way of Circuit City..........
                                                                       Happy Fishing....

Hook em

Steuben1

« Reply #9 on: Mar 10, 2009, 10:38 AM »
I know what you guys are saying, Bass Pro has some great deals on rods right now.  BUT, I am caught up thinking I should buy from my local bait shop instead.  I don't know, what do you guys think.  I know BP will be cheaper, but I have a strong feeling I should support my local shop where I get all my info on lakes and bait.  ??????????

Jeff

hook em

« Reply #10 on: Mar 10, 2009, 10:42 AM »

I purchase plenty of bait from our local baits shops and some of my smaller tackle needs,
                     I agree with you,we need to support our local baits,in recent years there have been
                     some closings,not good...........

FISHAHOLIC-19

« Reply #11 on: Mar 11, 2009, 08:06 PM »
I agree to support the local places. It's nice to be able to go into them and actually know they care. But it is also nice to go to the bigger retailers and get the new hot baits and not have to wait till the locals get them.

leavnsorlips

« Reply #12 on: Mar 13, 2009, 09:22 AM »
Going there this weekend. I need to buy some new rods and reels. Wife sold them at a yard sale last fall.
OMG!!!!! i,d be goin through the big d and dont mean dallas!!!!  :o i truly believe we should definately support our local shops!! but in many instances they mark up prices so high that if i bought all my stuff there, i'd be goin outta business!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.