FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD  (Read 293573 times)

reeleyz

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD
« Reply #2100 on: Mar 17, 2010, 11:36 AM »
The water has come up quite a bit in the past couple of days. It's not really all that low for this time of year. Not sure how much more the water is going to come up though without some rain.

sportsmenoftheyear

« Reply #2101 on: Mar 17, 2010, 11:43 AM »
anyone know of a good marina, that is at least semi-deep, where i can keep my inboard this year?  would prefer around brewerton area.

cnypanfisher

« Reply #2102 on: Mar 17, 2010, 12:00 PM »
The water has come up quite a bit in the past couple of days. It's not really all that low for this time of year. Not sure how much more the water is going to come up though without some rain.
I have spoken to old guys from the area and they said it was the lowest they saw it in the 40 years they have lived here. There is no more runoff coming into the lake as most of the snow has melted. If they don't close the dam soon, and we get no rain, it will be a rough year for boaters to start.

cny

kchamp

• fish hard or stay home
« Reply #2103 on: Mar 17, 2010, 12:41 PM »
I have spoken to old guys from the area and they said it was the lowest they saw it in the 40 years they have lived here. There is no more runoff coming into the lake as most of the snow has melted. If they don't close the dam soon, and we get no rain, it will be a rough year for boaters to start.

cny
you can say that again, wonder if the scriba creek will be ok for the spawn its going to really be bad for the hatchery

KingPerch

« Reply #2104 on: Mar 17, 2010, 01:35 PM »
anyone know of a good marina, that is at least semi-deep, where i can keep my inboard this year?  would prefer around brewerton area.
The River Rat Bait and Tackle!!! Ask for Matt and tell him KingPerch sent you!! :) Also,I went out this morning for some open water fun and brought home 25 nice perch. Only 1 dink throwback in 5 hours!!! ;) Tightlines Boys!!--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

troutman19

« Reply #2105 on: Mar 17, 2010, 01:39 PM »
anyone know if the bullheads are biting yet?

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #2106 on: Mar 17, 2010, 01:58 PM »
good job kingperch gonna try friday gonna take the snagger out for some perch action
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

reeleyz

« Reply #2107 on: Mar 17, 2010, 02:01 PM »

cny

It may be the lowest I have seen in my 33 years as well. It doesn't take a flood of rain to bring it up a foot though as long as the gates are closed. Time will tell.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2108 on: Mar 17, 2010, 02:12 PM »
The River Rat Bait and Tackle!!! Ask for Matt and tell him KingPerch sent you!! :) Also,I went out this morning for some open water fun and brought home 25 nice perch. Only 1 dink throwback in 5 hours!!! ;) Tightlines Boys!!--KP

NOTICE!! KP IS HAVING A NICE PERCH FISH FRY TONIGHT AND I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!!!! :whistling:

KingPerch

« Reply #2109 on: Mar 17, 2010, 02:14 PM »
good job kingperch gonna try friday gonna take the snagger out for some perch action
Real good chance that I can tag along with you guys, Got friday off and back at a hectic schedule starting next Monday!! Have SNAGGER get in touch with me for details!! Thanks--KP :)

KingPerch

« Reply #2110 on: Mar 17, 2010, 02:20 PM »
NOTICE!! KP IS HAVING A NICE PERCH FISH FRY TONIGHT AND I KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!!!! :whistling:
NOTICE! KingPerch is about to clean those fish fry perch and getting the grill ready for HOTDOGS tonight!!! :w00t:--KP!

Stormy_NY

« Reply #2111 on: Mar 17, 2010, 03:32 PM »

And here I thought you were just a computer fisherman ......    ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #2112 on: Mar 17, 2010, 03:58 PM »
Well, recently I've been referenced to be a SLEEPER, let's see.... a SLACKER and been told I need THERAPY!!!! I can hold my own with fishing, If you've seen or done what I've done to my body for the last 42 years.... Yes, one could say I need THERAPY!!!!!! :w00t: :rotflol: :cookoo: OH YA, I CAN FISH!!!!! LOL!! ;D--KP

oneida1

« Reply #2113 on: Mar 17, 2010, 04:29 PM »
still a lot of ice floating around in the lakeport area, if the wind dosnt blow it off it will be awhile before its clear of ice, already got cabin fever and its only been since the 10th i was on the ice but got all my yard work done early starting on the garage next

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2114 on: Mar 17, 2010, 04:34 PM »
Well, recently I've been referenced to be a SLEEPER, let's see.... a SLACKER and been told I need THERAPY!!!! I can hold my own with fishing, If you've seen or done what I've done to my body for the last 42 years.... Yes, one could say I need THERAPY!!!!!! :w00t: :rotflol: :cookoo: OH YA, I CAN FISH!!!!! LOL!! ;D--KP

How's them hotdogs!! Better eat them perch, cause then ya gotta go back out and catch more!! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.