FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Maumee  (Read 3936 times)

52niner

Maumee
« on: Apr 28, 2009, 08:55 PM »
Went yesterday and didn't catch a think but silvers and suckers. You couldn't buy a walley down by Jerome.

Gonna try tomorrow morning early. Sat and Sun had our limit in 2 hours.

BTW ....... 30 mph winds when you fish suck!
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

slabslammer

Re: Maumee
« Reply #1 on: Apr 29, 2009, 04:16 PM »
was at WHITE st. and FORD ST. YESTERDAY not one bite in 4 hrs, all I caught was 2 white bass and a smallmouth , never seen anyone catch nothing, think it's over for this yr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

52niner

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2009, 10:09 PM »
NOPE!

I fished Jerome yesterday and nothing. Went to grass island today and limited out. Will post a pic tomorrow. Alot of nice jacks and still some females around that weren't spawned out. I hooked into a couple today that bent my hook straight as an arrow.  You gotta search for them now but when you find them you find them.
"Beer is living proof that there is a God and he wants us to be happy." Ben Franklin

52niner

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2009, 06:58 AM »

These are gonna taste gooooooddd!

FISHAHOLIC-19

« Reply #4 on: Apr 30, 2009, 03:31 PM »
Nice report 52niner. I plan on making the trip over from Indiana tomorrow.

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 04:55 PM »
spawns over.. time to troll and pound on em like we did over the weekend. well coulda been better like years before but still did good and had a blast!  worst spring i have seen in many years, mother nature takes her toll though! good luck to ya boys!
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

52niner

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 09:13 PM »
There is still fish to be had.

My buddy and I went yesterday and he got 6 I got 4. I went today and got another 4. Alot of Jacks , even got 1 female that was spawned out.

Plenty of fish but you have to look for them. Unless you plan on waking up at 5 in the morning I would definetly concentrate on Blue Grass Island and downstream. We fished a nice hole at Blue Grass and were getting fish. Good Luck and be safe. Also wading to Blue Grass is possible but be careful almost went in the drink myself.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.