FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: WILLOW SLOUGH  (Read 1182 times)

abishop

WILLOW SLOUGH
« on: Sep 19, 2009, 07:12 PM »
The lake opens back up on Monday. Wondering who will be going. I am planning on camping a couple nites next week then the weather is best.

northrn-duck-assassin

Re: WILLOW SLOUGH
« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2009, 09:38 PM »
i just got done duck hunting it... push back towards the marsh as much as you can. i seen plenty of good size gills and pushed out many real good size bass, just work every inch of lillypad you can! enjoy it though cause that lake closes down again oct 9th i beleive
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Boomer

« Reply #2 on: Sep 21, 2009, 10:20 AM »
nda - just curious, how did early season go for you? I did not get that much time out. My favorite pond had only two geese on it. Went by it on the 16th and there had to be at least fifty. Who says that animals can't read!!! Are you back to fishing yet?

northrn-duck-assassin

« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2009, 08:20 PM »
my early season was a blast! only went out five times and we smacked 40 birds, 16 of them being banded! went by just yesterday and there was between 50-80 birds holding on it again just waiting for the 17th to get here. no i wont be back to fishing until the ice is in have to many animal populations that need a hurtin' just hung my deer stand today and its gonna be hard in october to decide if i want ducks or deer! hahaha. i do get reports from other guys i will let you all know what im hearin of.
its more than catching food, its also catching a piece of mind and integrity within

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.