FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Nice Vacation!!!  (Read 2041 times)

fishing4life

Nice Vacation!!!
« on: May 25, 2004, 07:01 AM »
Well guys,  I just got finished my vacation!  My best friend came up from Nova Scotia and we went on a seven day fishing trip.  It was a blast.  Landed over 100 fish in the past 7 days.   I'll give everyone the report once I find out how to resize all the pics.  Also I have the pics of the monster smallies that we landed while fishing perch a couple of weeks back. 

Cheers!!!!

And as Bob would say "Stay tuned, your not gonna wanna miss this"

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

fishing4life

Re: Nice Vacation!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 07:05 AM »
Also I was just wondering what's in the lead in our tourney right now?  I might have a fish that can challange.  Anyway I leave you with that. You'll have to wait to get the report for the week.

Cheers!!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 01:09 PM »
wELL sO FAR gRUMP WAS IN THE LEAD WITH HIS lAKER SO IF YA WANNA CHECK THE POSTS ON HIS AND SEE IF YOURS BEATS THAT....sorry reverse caps and im to lazy to go back and change it llol anyhow get thos4 pics up and use phtobucet makes it so easy just to paste and re-size!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

trapperdirk

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 01:04 AM »
Yes till end of month GOS . Now fish4life get them pics up with measurement and till you do Grump is our leader with Habanero Bob a close second . No pic with tape or some form of measure , well have I got a story to tell ya .LOL ;D
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

trapperdirk

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2004, 01:32 AM »
WHICH ONE BRAN '?

TD

trapperdirk

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2004, 12:23 AM »
OK Bran any story you said right . Well heres a hunting one I wrote awhile back .

One time I went to the city to work and in short order I was talk of the factory because I was from up north and some were so called wannabe hunters .
 So three of them really wanted to hunt moose for the first time and I thought sure why not , as I knew the land well and  I was going regardless . Well let me tell you it was quite a shock to me what  all I seen . LOL . One of them was even one of those big weekend warriors that dresses up in army surplus clothes and plays these outdoor combat games . lol .
   Well Sarge as we called him , got into one mess after another it seemed . Aftewards I thought I should have sent them all looking for a four piece bathroom somewhere that was just over that ridge and hunted the rest of the week alone  ;D. Well we got our camp setup at the end of a lake we canoed down and there was another lake at the end of it just with a stream passing between the two .
   Well  we were sitting around playing some cards and having a couple of pops as  the season didn't open till  the next day . All of a sudden I hear something and I tell the lads to simmer down for a sec . Next thing you know out pop three bull moose all together side by side . Well Sarge gets so excited he jumps towards them holding a knife in his hand for some reason and those bulls rear up just like  spooked horses . And here are our canoes sitting there where these thousand pound monsters are doing their petrified dance . I'm wincing and trying to close my eyes because I can't believe this is happening . The canoes are really taking a pounding and I'm thinking heres a ten mile walk through the rugged terrain carrying everything but the kitchen sink with these boys from the city . Ouch ,ouch ouch . I finally tackled that warrior Sarge while we still had something left in the camp . Well them bulls were coming through now one way or the other and they did . Loved the sight of Sarges tent going down . LOL
   So anyway after things quieted down and I finished ripping the warrior Sarges ear off I had a look at the situation . One canoe with a dandy of a hole it it and thank god it was the warriors and a tent whose poles were crushed , and and a busted cooler .
   Guess whose rigging survived the carnage . LOL Well Sarge and his sidekick turn to me and say what are we going to do now ?. I say well warrior Sarge what are you going to do now ? . I'm going to bed and hunting in the morning . LOL
   So needless to say I got them and  some of their remnants back to there truck minus of course their booze and steaks that survived because my duct tape repair job on their canoe was only good enough to float it back with very limited supplies and weight ,,, and I did have to put the lads in my canoe . LOL . I had a pretty good hunt the rest of the week with the other lad but never did see any of the bull moose again in that part of the country . I think they headed to Alaska .

TD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.