FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: i got a new boat!  (Read 5376 times)

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
  • R.I.P. brother Micheal Danis 10/10/54 - 4/3/09
i got a new boat!
« on: May 27, 2004, 03:57 AM »
just picked up a 19' bowrider with a 90 horse evinrude,galv trailer... nice!!
Scotty 

StriperMaineac

Re: i got a new boat!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 08:49 AM »
thats great!  mine is going in the shop tomorrow..Hopefully I'll have it back next week..can't wait to get iot out on the saco..Have you caught any stripers yet?

Bigfish57

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 04:36 PM »
sweet!
Anthony

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 09:09 PM »
yes ive got into the stripers a bit but nothing of any size yet...the bite is definately picking up and the sun was nice today!!
Scotty 

Bigfish57

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 04:25 PM »
You had SUN!!! Still raining here. I am heading out on the Bunny Clark tomorrow at 3....lots of room left.  Bluefin I am still bumming your boat busted....mabe a trip for us later in the summer?
Anthony

bluefinforme

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2004, 01:46 PM »
I still want to go too! :'(

The K should be in July 1st ;D................mabye a shark trip instead??
Let's see how it goes! 

Congrats on the boat Scott!

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2004, 06:06 PM »
thanks Skipper...im definately still in for a trip be sure to let me know!!ill be hitting the saco in the morning as well!!!
Scotty 

Bigfish57

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2004, 03:03 PM »
The BC was a huge let down.....4-6 foot sea probly didn't help any though. Only 4- out of 25 people cought a fish and a 1-1/4 pound mackeral won the pool, Thats fishing I guess. Too bad I have a brand new vacume packer now with no fish to use it on :( ..... Can any one sugest a Cod vessel I may like more?
Anthony

bluefinforme

« Reply #8 on: Jun 01, 2004, 08:06 AM »
The BC was a huge let down.....4-6 foot sea probly didn't help any though. Only 4- out of 25 people cought a fish and a 1-1/4 pound mackeral won the pool, Thats fishing I guess. Too bad I have a brand new vacume packer now with no fish to use it on :( ..... Can any one sugest a Cod vessel I may like more?

YA MINE!!!!!!!!!!!   Scott......how did you do yesturday?  We got 10.....3 keepers........pretty slow

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #9 on: Jun 01, 2004, 04:46 PM »
too bad ant...maybe you should try your luck at some striper fishing!!
Scotty 

Jigwiggler

« Reply #10 on: Jun 01, 2004, 05:00 PM »
You had SUN!!! Still raining here. I am heading out on the Bunny Clark tomorrow at 3....lots of room left.  Bluefin I am still bumming your boat busted....mabe a trip for us later in the summer?

Black Phoenix-

The BUNNY CLARK!!  WOW does that bring back some memories!  I went out on that boat about 12 years ago on my only trip to Maine.  It could have been the weather because when we fished off that boat years ago we went out on an evening charter, the water was like glass and HAMMERED the cod!  You're bait would no sooner hit bottom and you had another cod (if a Mackeral didn't grab it on the way down).  The next day was much rougher and the fishing was not as good, still everyone managed to catch fish just not as many as the evening before even though we fished twice as long. 

Beautiful place, I would like to return when me kids get a little bigger.

Billditrite- 

Sounds like a nice package you picked up there!!  Good luck with it.  My father has 2 90hp Evinrudes and both work great ( one on the 19'er for the lakes and the other on the 24' pontoon).

May your doorknobs smell of fish!!

Bigfish57

« Reply #11 on: Jun 01, 2004, 06:30 PM »
Bluefin I was one of th eguys that was going out with youe before you found a block was cracked....seriousle when your all set let me know and I want 2 spots. Pluse I am shure the guys from here of MHA stite will jump on imedietly  ;D soon I hope!
Anthony

billditrite

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #12 on: Jun 01, 2004, 06:44 PM »
i dont see a problem with filling the boat...fixing the boat seems to be where the problem lies...skipper says not yet!!!

Scotty 

Mike G

« Reply #13 on: Jun 02, 2004, 10:39 AM »
I've been out on the bunny clark a few times and have always been lucky with good weather and awesome fishing.  They do catch nice numbers of fish on that boat, you just got a bad day.  Personally, I'd give them another try.  I'm thinking about seeing if I can get on this Sunday.
Mike

Bigfish57

« Reply #14 on: Jun 02, 2004, 03:31 PM »
Yeah that was why I was disapointed. There website had awesome fishing days listed for the previouse weeks so I had my hopes up is all. Hey thats fishing, some times you slay them some times you get nothing.  Mike are you going to do a full day trip? I might be up for that as my buds that moved to portland want me to crash there on Sat anyway. Let me know mabe we could say hello.
Anthony

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.