FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: To much fun  (Read 780 times)

olefish

To much fun
« on: Apr 05, 2010, 03:33 PM »
I put this in the ice fishing side and then decided it belongs here.  Will post a picture when my wife gets them loaded from the camera

I just returned from the Lousianna coast and it was great. We went crabbing crawfishing and a little inland fishing because when we could go coastal it was to windy, just like Wyoming.  When we went fishing we got harassed by a 6 foot alligator. It was so aggressive I  had to hit it with the end of my fishing pole to get him to back off but it did not make him leave,so we moved to another spot.  We caught bass, crappie, sunfish 1 red fish and 2 specks.  We went to a canal and used turkey necks on a string to catch crabs, the trick was netting them before they let go.  Then we went to a crawfish pond and pulled traps till we had a sack full about 35 lbs.  We went into a shrimping processing plant that is owned by  a friend of the family and we were given 12bls of 7  to 9 per lb jumbo shrimp, yum. Needless to say I gained a 1lb a day, back on the diet I go.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.