FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Adventures of GOS-MAN and ROlly (G-Rated this time)  (Read 3398 times)

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Adventures of GOS-MAN and ROlly (G-Rated this time)
« on: May 28, 2004, 06:48 AM »

Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fozsey

Re: Adventures of GOS-MAN and ROlly (G-Rated this time)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 06:54 AM »
Thats funny.... ;D

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 07:23 AM »
Germ,
you are a piece of work my friend ;D

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Scott

• Administrator
  • Jig Jig for a big pig
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 07:54 AM »
rotflmao!!!  :D

grumpymoe

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 08:07 AM »
germ......i dont know what to say....i am actually speechless.....cant believe they would resort to an illegal entry to beat me!!!! ;D ;D ;D  let me know when you crayon supply gets low....grump ;D ;D ;D

Cider

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 08:14 AM »
OMG!!  ROTFLMAO!!!  That's too much Germ!  You are funny and a talented artist!  ;D

I didn't know we had our very own Beavis and Butthead story line going!  (No offense Rolly & GOS!)

Keep up the cartoons, what a great way to start off the day!

DIRTBALL2

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2004, 09:29 AM »
 ;) As a great artist, you can always draw flies! All seriousness aside, I think you would be a kick-ass cartoonist! The second coming of Doonesbury, at the very least. ;D
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

trapperdirk

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2004, 12:52 PM »
ROTFLMAO . Seems the G-rated version is even better  ;D. LMAO . Now who lays claim to it . ;)
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Germ

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2004, 02:59 PM »
Yep, Not bad for a quick lil cartoon I threw together...They didn't seem to like My x-rated one so i had to tone it down In-case the youngings got any idea's! LOL As you Can tell My night job Takes up way to much time...LOL...Hey what else should i be doing at work:> LOL besides thinking of My favorite website:> Way to go "My fishfinder" Tight lines boyz and hope you had a good chuckle! Im moving today so i'll be offline for a few hours or maybe even a day! Talk to ya when i get back online!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Germ

« Reply #9 on: Jun 05, 2004, 07:14 AM »
Will be WOrking on More Cartoons...Anyone else want to be in a cartoon ...Drop me a line. Ill work ya into the THe Sketch..And for anyone else that Finds their self in one that doesnt want  to be,,,,,,TFB
ROFL

Germ

« Reply #10 on: Jun 06, 2004, 07:53 PM »
Will post the actually date tommorow ..just figuring out With in-laws when is good then ill post it up..You boyz better have the Weekend off...OR ill hunt ya down....:> Tight lines and sorry ya got to work so much Rolly but i understand ya got to get the money....TIght lines Kid

Busby

« Reply #11 on: Jun 09, 2004, 07:24 PM »
LMAO thats great i loves it loves it I says

Germ

« Reply #12 on: Jun 09, 2004, 07:25 PM »
Sorry man My father in law-laws are Out of town till thursday...Then ill post..Anyhow it shoul;d be either the first or second weekend of August...keep those open....And grump if ya can come on down Bud for a weekend fishing trip woiuld be awesome as well.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.