FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing with the girlfriend!!!  (Read 8750 times)

fishing4life

Fishing with the girlfriend!!!
« on: Jun 01, 2004, 10:21 PM »
We'll I took the girlfriend out fishing for the first time(Her first time and my first time taking a girl fishing)!  It was alot of fun but a lot of work at the same time.  We went to lake X(LOL, send me money I'll tell you were it is).  We were out for about 2 hours.  She must have hooked 25 fish but she only landed one.  A nice 4-5lb large mouth, the picture doesn't do it justice.  I only got the chance to make about 30 casts between helping her, riging up gear and controling the boat but managed to land 9.  5 Buckets and 4 pike.  1 Bass about 5-6lbs and the pike were too small to mention but still fun.  All in all a fun night but the least number of fish to date on Lake X.  Anyway she wouldn't touch the fish so here is a pic of me holding her fish.

Cheers!!!!!!

[/img]
[/img]
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Re: Fishing with the girlfriend!!!
« Reply #1 on: Jun 02, 2004, 11:52 AM »
personally i think the fish is 3 and a half and you were alone in the boat but thats just me...LOL ROFL nice fish looks like you had a great day but get her out of not touching those fish or your next fishing adventure your not going to be happy let me tell ya...Or learn to leave her at home...Lake X eh....You might as well Tell us the name of the Lake ...Its not like any of us Lazy buggers actually move out of our area of fishing!:> Was worth a shot wasn't it?
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Sluggo

« Reply #2 on: Jun 04, 2004, 10:55 AM »
Getting your gf into fishing is a good idea.  I started fishing about once a week with mine last year during bass season and we both had a blast.  The first thing I said once we got on the water was "this counts a quality time right?"  I will be taking her with me when I pre fish tournaments this year (first one is in 23 days!!!)

Bass is open already on lake X?
GET IT ON!

Germ

« Reply #3 on: Jun 05, 2004, 07:06 AM »
Nope it isnt End of June for Lake x isnt it? I would believe....I got a idea of which lake is Lake X ....
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #4 on: Jun 05, 2004, 11:00 AM »
hey man I'm sure your a nice guy but I really wanted to see your girlfirend ;D ;D ;D  Nice fish. It will take a little bit of time but she will eventually start touching the fish.
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

trapperdirk

« Reply #5 on: Jun 05, 2004, 11:18 AM »
Many votes for the fish , many votes for lake X , and many many votes for the unseen girlfriend . ;) 0 votes for poor fish4life . ;D . Hmmmm . LOL
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Germ

« Reply #6 on: Jun 06, 2004, 07:54 PM »
ya but true enough id rather see his better half then his ugly mug holding the fish...LOL JJ fishing4life!

fishing4life

« Reply #7 on: Jun 06, 2004, 09:28 PM »
We'll boys  It's unfortunate that my internet has been down for the last 4 days.  I didn't even get a chance to defend myself!!!  Nice jabs thought LOL.  If any of you want to go fishing anytime just give me the word.  I'm always up for it if I have the time.  We can head out to lake X.  As long as you can carry a boat with a blindfold on!!!LOL  I'd love to get out and fish with some new guys.  So drop me a line and we'll get out.  Wednesdays are always the best as that is my only day off.  Anyway without any further ado. The only pic I have Of my girlfriend Here she Is!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

No, I'm sorry here it is

Cheers!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

trapperdirk

« Reply #8 on: Jun 06, 2004, 10:15 PM »
I would share a boat with her fishing anytime . ;) I want to be young again . :'(  LOL . Does she maybe like older lads .? ??? I'm in great shape . ;D Tall dark and handsome . ;D

TD

fishing4life

« Reply #9 on: Jun 06, 2004, 10:42 PM »
trapper I think you mean Tall hair, Hide in the dark and far from handsome!LOL!!!

Cheers!!!

Germ

« Reply #10 on: Jun 07, 2004, 11:17 AM »
Yes fishing4life she will deffintly be your best catch ...a keeper in my books anyday.... By the way nice jabs at Dirty old man Trapper lol
Id come out for a fishing trip fishing just let me know when your next adventures going to be on lake X lol

trapperdirk

« Reply #11 on: Jun 07, 2004, 11:34 AM »
 I think maybe fish4life is worried about me being better company to this fine young lady . Hmmmmm . It's alright fish4life I'm an honourable man .LOL ;D

TD

big walleye

• Retired MFF Mod
« Reply #12 on: Jun 07, 2004, 10:51 PM »
Trapperdirk you are describing me buddy. Wow she is is a keeper. Way to go fishing4life. I am jealous. All I get in my boat is Grumpymoe ;D ;D ;D
Fishing,Hockey,Beer  is all man needs to survive!!!<br />

fishing4life

« Reply #13 on: Jun 08, 2004, 07:13 AM »
We'll thanks guys! But I'm not one to share so you'll have to find you own(she has a twin).  Trapper I know your an honourable guy thats why I'm sure you won't mind a younger, more handsome and intelegent guy steals all the good ones on ya!LOL!!!JK  Oh yeah going out to lake X Tonight i'll let you know how I did.  I'll have an entry for pike and I'll make sure to get a measurement!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

Germ

« Reply #14 on: Jun 08, 2004, 09:15 AM »
She has a twin eh.....I bet we know what has been thru your mind a few times!!!!! LOL jj Nice cat5ch like i said ..but not to to compete but here is my best catch

My wife of 3 years this august and iv'e known her for 13 years we were high school sweet hearts ...And she is as sweet in person as she looks on the screen!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.