FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Where is Camocruzr  (Read 3074 times)

trapperdirk

Where is Camocruzr
« on: Jun 03, 2004, 01:17 AM »
Where the heck is Camocruzr and a few others from Iceshanty . ??? Time for them to check in methinks . ;) No report yet from Cider on his last weekends trip . Thought he might of even had an entry for May tourney . ???  ;)
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Camocruzr

Re: Where is Camocruzr
« Reply #1 on: Jun 10, 2004, 06:16 AM »
OK,OK,I just signed up on this board(thanks germ).Spring-fishen hard for steelies and had a blast.Turkies,turkies and more turkies.Opening morning lousy weather no luck.Scouted new area thurs. evening seen a beatiful tom.Figured I better call in sick for fri. before first sat. of season(who knows how many people hunt that area).Called in my biggest bird yet,22lbs.Its a good day when all your plans work out!Next sat. finished my hunting with another bird at 19.5 lbs.Waa-hoooo! Busy guiding rest of season,for four differnt buddies, All tagged out with single birds. A carpn I have been ,a carpn I have been,Hi Ho the camo boat..........sorry,tooo much coffee this mornin.A ton of carp and all by my lonely self. Had a blast but now is cottage season with the family on Six Mile Lake(pretty good bass fiherie) Ill try to stay in touch more often.Steve

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
« Reply #2 on: Jun 10, 2004, 08:00 AM »
Well you better, Turkey season is it still going or what...iv'e never turkey hunted before and do you know of a place to get the training for turkey hunting? How much is it? Anyhow would be interested in these things as well tukey hunting sounds fun to me. ANyhow The carpin...Do you eat carp? What do ya do with em after you bow them? ANd thirdly Nice to have ya back and we better see lots of Replys lol tight lines!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

trapperdirk

« Reply #3 on: Jun 10, 2004, 09:49 AM »
 I think that Camocruzr is trying to feed us a load of carp Germ . Turkey season is over as far as I know . LOL They held atleast two courses down your way this year for the turkey license . I'm going to get mine next year likely in your neck of the woods . It's only a one day seminar that costs 25 bucks or so .

TD

Camocruzr

« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2004, 06:14 PM »
Ok, a steelie story it is! I fished so often this spring at trib. of the notty that my wife knows I am crazy. While drifting..... off to sleep one evening after three long days of drifting.Those d**n floats(to those in keswick,bobbers.lol) become so ingrained in me brain that my arm lifted in a sweeping motion while the better half poked me and said what are you doing? I smiled widely,she said while tottally asleep and said Fish-On,casually rolled over and started a-snorring.Know thats die hard rainbow chasing. Trapper ,Germ get those licences,you will not regret it. I have a whole bunch of spots around here that just need some turkey thinning.Carp go to farmers where I bowhunt for deer.You know those great Holland Marsh veggies,do they taste a little fishy sometimes?lol.Eradicate the vermin I say.Steve

Germ

« Reply #5 on: Jun 11, 2004, 08:54 AM »
I got a couple of nice SPotsfor Salmon fishing but as of the last 2-3 years you need a permit to fish it..which can be bought any stores around there..I think its 35 bucks a season....Anyhow great salmon fishing! TIght lines boyz:> And yes i'll be getting that coruse im looking into the seminar today with Terry hopkins i belive his name is...Talk to ya later boyz...fishing is calling me have to type fast!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

Germ

« Reply #6 on: Jun 11, 2004, 04:09 PM »
Well GOS maybe yourself ANd myself and Camoco could do some Notty Salmon fishing then...Hes is closer to it then i am but only by about 30 mins closer lol...Anyhow im game for Salmon if ya guys set a date..Im in.

trapperdirk

« Reply #7 on: Jun 11, 2004, 04:40 PM »
Not without me your not . LMAO ;D

TD

fozsey

« Reply #8 on: Jun 11, 2004, 06:28 PM »
WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRY THE NOTTY FOR SALMON AND BOWS IN A FALL EMAIL ME [email protected]           NO CAPS

Do they let you snag them too??  ;D :D :P

trapperdirk

« Reply #9 on: Jun 11, 2004, 06:34 PM »
ROTFLMAO Foszey . ;D If not I'll show him how to cast with Dynamite .  ;)

TD

Germ

« Reply #10 on: Jun 11, 2004, 08:00 PM »
LOL right out of the cartoon...You in on some Salmon fishing then Trapper? Im game for the Salmon for sure...I go every year....I need to get some more Salmon steaks that is for sure....

trapperdirk

« Reply #11 on: Jun 11, 2004, 08:30 PM »
I'm in methinks Germ . Make sure your couch has no fleas . LOL ;D

TD

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.