FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: BASSPRO OPENING  (Read 7828 times)

Fishingking

Re: BASSPRO OPENING
« Reply #30 on: Jun 17, 2004, 03:58 PM »
2 more days woo hoo   maybe ill take my dad out for fathers day bass fishing but he's gotta get his lisence first
Team NY 
Was that nice enough for you?

bigdave1018

« Reply #31 on: Jun 17, 2004, 05:36 PM »
made it to bps today. i was impressed by the store but  not the prices. i got to spend quality time with the boss, spend 65.00 and get lost, go 100 miles round trip[ it should have been 70 at the most] and then realize that ordering it from the catalog would have been much cheaper. eazier on the old wreck to, lol. im supplied now till next season but all in all , its a real nice store with informative people that were willing to go the extra for the customer. that silver fish in there is a water buffalo not a sheepshead , big dave out.

Chucker

« Reply #32 on: Jun 18, 2004, 05:32 AM »
.....then realize that ordering it from the catalog would have been much cheaper.

Not necessarily.  As I understand it, since they now have a brick & mortar store in NY state, sales tax can/will/must be charged on your mail order items.

bigdave1018

« Reply #33 on: Jun 18, 2004, 05:54 AM »
lets see tax on 65.00= 5.00 plus around 7.00 s+h = 12.00. the gas in my old van alone was 7 gals. x 2.15= 15.05. like i said chucker it would have been cheaper to order from the catalog. thanks for your input.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #34 on: Jun 18, 2004, 07:06 AM »
Did you know that you are required by law (since 1965) to declare ALL out of state purchases (internet or not) and pay the sales tax on those purchases when filing your NYS income tax form?

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

capt hookem

« Reply #35 on: Jun 18, 2004, 11:24 PM »

Life History Notes: SMALLMOUTH BUFFALO
COMMON NAME:
SMALLMOUTH BUFFALO (picture from USFWS / Duane Raver

OTHER NAMES: NONE

SCIENTIFIC NAME: Ictiobus bubalus

RANGE AND HABITAT: Found in the Ohio River and the lower reaches of its major tributaries. Prefers deep, clearer waters with moderate current.

FOOD: The smallmouth buffalo is a bottom feeder, consuming mostly insect larvae and algae.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.