FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Fishing Friday??  (Read 5052 times)

fishing4life

Fishing Friday??
« on: Jun 15, 2004, 09:00 PM »
Hey Guys I'm heading out Friday afternoon to lake X for Pike if anyone want's to join me.  I have to ask my fishing buddy first but if not I have a spot.  I have fished with 3 in my boat before but It's not that comfy.  Let me know.  (20 mins north of Bracebridge)

Cheers!!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

• Always Planning the Next fishing Adventure...
Re: Fishing Friday??
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2004, 09:36 PM »
What time and How long for?
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fishing4life

« Reply #2 on: Jun 16, 2004, 10:48 AM »
Afternoon say around 5 o'clock till dusk(9:30).

Cheers!!!!
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there would be a shortage of fishing poles"

Germ

« Reply #3 on: Jun 17, 2004, 07:51 AM »
Meet ya at the lake Which lake was it again? (GRIN)
I couldnt make it on that one but Possible for another night Im now working evenings so its hard for me to fish Dusk:> TIght lines all!
Please Don't be offended by Germ and his Replys ..If any comments bother you please feel free to Send me a message Thru private mail and Ill   modify anything that Seems to upset ya. Tight Lines all!

fishing4life

« Reply #4 on: Jun 17, 2004, 07:36 PM »
We'll alright then, that's too bad I guess I'll let you know how it went.

Cheers!!!!!

Germ

« Reply #5 on: Jun 17, 2004, 09:50 PM »
Out of curiosity Which district is the lake in? I mean to know for future refrence this way i can have a idea of how long it would take me to get back for work...I am good for wednesday mornings and all that so..Wednesdays are actully good for me but i have to make it back for work for 3:00 so anyhow let me know!

fishing4life

« Reply #6 on: Jun 18, 2004, 11:37 AM »
In Muskoka, 20 mins north of Bracebridge or 5-10 mins south of huntsville.  I havn't fished this lake in the morning but It has never been less than 10 fish in the evenings.

Cheers!!!!

Germ

« Reply #7 on: Jun 18, 2004, 12:19 PM »
Sounds like Vernon lake...hmm trying to figure out time and all that..Like i said i'll have to get back to ya on a date we can do it but wednesdays are great for me anyhow..Might have to take a sick day off work for it:>:>:> ;D

trapperdirk

« Reply #8 on: Jun 18, 2004, 12:54 PM »
He's not on Vernon but I think I do know where he is X . ;)
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Germ

« Reply #9 on: Jun 19, 2004, 11:07 AM »
Yes x lake the notorious X lake.....GOt it now:> Isnt that the one you marked for me in the Snow Trapper? BIg red X on it?

fishing4life

« Reply #10 on: Jun 20, 2004, 09:33 PM »
Ended up going out with the girlfriend.  I caught 12, she hooked lots including on big one but it got off at the side of the boat.  My biggest was around 35 inches and I landed it but I was taking out the hook and it went nuts and ended up back in the water.  So I won't even bother saying anymore because I know I'll here it from everyone.  The girlfriend did get a fight pic however.  Anyway Cheers!!!!

fishing4life

« Reply #11 on: Jun 20, 2004, 09:34 PM »
Wow that's a bad pic sorry guys.

Cheers!!!!

Germ

« Reply #12 on: Jun 20, 2004, 10:34 PM »
t do you mean she lost it??? She had to have broken the line..Only waY TO LOSE A PIKE IN MY BOOKS> not like they had less teeth to grip it??? ok ok now when we go fishing she gets to wear the bathing suit and nothing elese agreed?

fishing4life

« Reply #13 on: Jun 21, 2004, 09:43 PM »
Only if you wear you little red riding suit germ!!!!

cheers!!!!

Germ

« Reply #14 on: Jun 21, 2004, 10:31 PM »
That is a DONE deal ;D
Hey i like role playing:> No problems there lol jj:> I mean i can pretend Im little red Riding hood i mean hey why not...GOS and ROlly pre-tend they are fishermen all the time:> SO its all good':>

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.