FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Waterman Lake  (Read 7243 times)

Charos10

Waterman Lake
« on: Jul 08, 2010, 12:09 AM »
Hi Everyone, Hope everyone handle well with the HOT weather.. I want to ask one of you know about waterman lake. I not aware with that lake, also I wondering where the ramp is? and have map of that lake? I not want get ruin my motor if I hit rock or less 3 feet deep.

I dont have deep finder. I will need get those. Its will be great if someone give me a feedback about that lake.

Im not plan to fishing there, just for pleasure water ski, etc.

Stay COOL!! 8) 8)

petrgill

Re: Waterman Lake
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08, 2010, 03:55 PM »
There is no public ramp, you either have to know someone or pay at the marina.  It does have bass, pike pickerel, perch etc.

Charos10

« Reply #2 on: Jul 11, 2010, 11:44 AM »
There is no public ramp, you either have to know someone or pay at the marina.  It does have bass, pike pickerel, perch etc.

Yeah i know that no public ramp. I guess Im not going there. I will go to other lake with public ramp make it easier for me to use it. I dont want to pay to use ramp.

Thank you for reply my post.

blackknife

• aka Phil Shifley
« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2012, 05:40 PM »
Yeah i know that no public ramp. I guess Im not going there. I will go to other lake with public ramp make it easier for me to use it. I dont want to pay to use ramp.

Thank you for reply my post.

I know this post is real old, but it only costs 5 bucks to put your bass/fishing boat in, 15 for pleasure boats. It's a little marina, and you don't have to worry about your car/trailer. There is a bathroom there as well. I go there all the time, and I don't mind paying the 5 bucks. And really if you're gonna b***h about 5 bucks, go fish somewhere else.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.