FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: trout season is over =(  (Read 1889 times)

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
trout season is over =(
« on: Oct 17, 2010, 04:05 PM »
i dont now what to do now. all i do is trout fish.  i guess i will go get the ice fishing gear ready.

stripernut

Re: trout season is over =(
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2010, 04:34 PM »
One great thing about Mass. is most fishing is year round... No Closed season!
Allan

Shimpdogg

« Reply #2 on: Oct 18, 2010, 11:42 AM »
i dont now what to do now. all i do is trout fish.  i guess i will go get the ice fishing gear ready.
Fall stocking was two to three weeks ago... go get em

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Oct 18, 2010, 12:43 PM »

Yeah, I wanted to hit the creek one more time but got to busy stacking firewood...    Guess we will just have to wait for the ice now...  ;D ;D
  Maybe see you out there this season...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

MXFisher

• One more cast!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2010, 01:15 PM »
Wow....thats funny, I have been thinking it's just about time to hit the streams! Gotta love the year round special regs! ;D
Fishing is not a pastime, it's a way of life.

sgarri7777

« Reply #5 on: Oct 18, 2010, 02:15 PM »
West canada,oneida,oriskany and chittengo creeks are open all year. C and R.

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #6 on: Oct 18, 2010, 11:58 PM »
BML,
The Battenkill is open all year. I know it fairly well if you want to hit it one day.
I want to do some more hiking though. Let me know if you want to knock off a few summits between now and ice season. I really got hooked this year.
No more lugging water either man. That filter works awesome. The pond water actually tasted really good!
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #7 on: Oct 21, 2010, 12:12 PM »
SWEETNESS DUDE. WE SHOULD DEFFINITLY HIT THE BATTENKILL. IVE NEVER FISHED IT!! AND RAQUETTE DACKER I THINK ILL SEE YA AROUND THE ICE AT SOME POINT. I FISH ALL OVER THE NORTH.

Fish Farmer

« Reply #8 on: Oct 27, 2010, 07:47 PM »
It sounds like you are in NY...it's still going, browns and steel in Ontario, landlocks in Lake Champlain.

I'm fortunate to have all of October to fish in inland VT waters, then it is off to boating in Champlain for salmon, lakers and steel.

If I didn't have that I would be plunking down the $70 to fish NY.

bluemountainlaker

• just one more cast!
« Reply #9 on: Nov 02, 2010, 06:38 AM »
yea i live 5 hours from ontario and lake champlain is way to big!!!!! i fish backwoods ponds and thats all over. now for some late season walleyes

Neuball

« Reply #10 on: Dec 04, 2010, 06:16 AM »
Here in S.E.PA. we have trout fishing year round.Many streams and llakes are stocked for the winter angler plus,believe it or not,there were many holdovers from the spring stockings.Can't believe they made it thru the brutal summer heat and low water conditions.There's also some native brown populations that have taken hold in two area streams.Not bad for this heavily populated area.My brother and I fished the Manatawny Creek on the 26th. of Nov. and caught 3 rainbows,1 brown.Not bad for being bitter out.So grab that rod and GO FISHIN'.I'm out the door right now to catch dinner.Good luck and Tight lines to all!

my-4x4

« Reply #11 on: Dec 05, 2010, 11:51 AM »
Here in Montana most of the waters are year round...I do the best trout fishing during the winter (not ice fishin though). I just caught a brown 20'' and a 19'' rainbow on dec 2nd
I would attach a pic, but i'm on gov't cpu

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.