FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Lost dogs.......Can you help.......  (Read 1494 times)

ZeroGravity

Lost dogs.......Can you help.......
« on: Oct 26, 2010, 06:41 AM »
This message was posted on the FFIM forum and thought I would pass it along to this site also.  Lets hope someone locates them!

My husband was hunting last week in Maine and our two 13 inch tri color beagles went missing. Skeeter and Duke were last heard about 4 miles NE of Kakadjo Maine near the intersection of Sias Hill and Specer Bay roads. Please pass the word and our email and phone numbers. thanks Lynne and charlie Tartaglia **508. 295.2950 or 508. 397. 5767 or [email protected]

Have an awesome day,

- ZG -

jacksmelt

Re: Lost dogs.......Can you help.......
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2010, 09:57 AM »
i have a 13in. female beagle. she takes off in the woods but always comes back. i hope they find them. would kill me and my kids if mine went missing.
PARADISE IS A 5LB. SALMON ON A 5WT. FLYROD!!

WaynefromMaine

• Life is Great
« Reply #2 on: Oct 26, 2010, 09:02 PM »
This message was posted on the FFIM forum and thought I would pass it along to this site also.  Lets hope someone locates them!

My husband was hunting last week in Maine and our two 13 inch tri color beagles went missing. Skeeter and Duke were last heard about 4 miles NE of Kakadjo Maine near the intersection of Sias Hill and Specer Bay roads. Please pass the word and our email and phone numbers. thanks Lynne and charlie Tartaglia **508. 295.2950 or 508. 397. 5767 or [email protected]

Have an awesome day,

- ZG -
  Take one of your jacket's and put it were you last heard them, they will catch your sent and return there. I've heard that does work. Best of luck, The word's out. Wayno

jacksmelt

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2010, 07:03 AM »
my ol' man said the same. lay it on the ground and theyll lay on it.
PARADISE IS A 5LB. SALMON ON A 5WT. FLYROD!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.