FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084231 times)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #150 on: Jan 26, 2011, 06:34 PM »
frank where is our mud shark mania vid

fishingaddict

• Fishing is not an addiction, Its the CURE!
« Reply #151 on: Jan 26, 2011, 06:49 PM »
muzzle loader 3 days befor season ended
Fish fear me!

fishingaddict

« Reply #152 on: Jan 26, 2011, 06:49 PM »
I just learned how to post pics so I am pic crazy
Fish fear me!

lehigh vally

« Reply #153 on: Jan 26, 2011, 07:05 PM »
I just learned how to post pics so I am pic crazy

I see that, NICE Buck :thumbup_smilie:

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #154 on: Jan 26, 2011, 07:54 PM »
muzzle loader 3 days befor season ended
nice buck, would of been a 140 next yr

Simplecarppieguy

• Established in 1969, Fisherman by 1975..
« Reply #155 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:28 AM »
frank where is our mud shark mania vid
Way to big and long for youtube. I can get you a copy on DVD if you like.
16 kings, 100 dropped!! Its not all about how many you get to the bank, its about the fun and friendship!

lehigh vally

« Reply #156 on: Jan 27, 2011, 09:50 AM »
Any one fishing Altmar tomarrow morning, ill be there in the am about 6 looking for some one to fish with ;D

fishingaddict

« Reply #157 on: Jan 27, 2011, 10:13 AM »
Heading to 1000 islands sat for derby if you are interested in going Rob let me know
Fish fear me!

bunker killer

« Reply #158 on: Jan 27, 2011, 06:00 PM »
Hey SNAGGER, i don't know how you guys do it up there with all the snow. We've been getting hit hard this year, this is just a little bit of what Jeremy and I had to do today. By the time we got the house in Weston shoveled out, and the cabin in Woodbury, we only had time for one real job. I wish i could dump all the snow up your way.

http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt143/BunkerKiller/?action=view&current=364d3027.pbw

lehigh vally

« Reply #159 on: Jan 27, 2011, 06:43 PM »
I know you got tuns more that we have Bunker but were getting out share this year to, picked up another 11" last night, doesent sound like much but we haven't lost much snow since the first storm of  the season.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #160 on: Jan 27, 2011, 07:11 PM »
Hey SNAGGER, i don't know how you guys do it up there with all the snow. We've been getting hit hard this year, this is just a little bit of what Jeremy and I had to do today. By the time we got the house in Weston shoveled out, and the cabin in Woodbury, we only had time for one real job. I wish i could dump all the snow up your way.

http://s606.photobucket.com/albums/tt143/BunkerKiller/?action=view&current=364d3027.pbw

Shoveling is just part of your routine up here, like mowing the grass usually an hour a day...your just not used to it...  not nearly as much snow up here this year...lake effect season is going to be winding down soon , we are running out of time...we'll see what happens next week in the next series of cold snap's coming..  great pick's Bunker!!!!  Not much going on up here, some steelies and a few small browns being hooked up river, pretty locked up still down town as of yesterday afternoon. Been milder the last 2 days, but by no means a thaw.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

GetBent

« Reply #161 on: Jan 27, 2011, 09:50 PM »
ground control to major tonge........... CONTROL BASE   ..........(FRETTING) , Steelhead from the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :afro:

bunker killer

« Reply #162 on: Jan 28, 2011, 06:23 AM »
I know you got tuns more that we have Bunker but were getting out share this year to, picked up another 11" last night, doesent sound like much but we haven't lost much snow since the first storm of the season.
That's what the issue is here as well. theres not much that's melting here. We've had years in the past with more snow,but never a snow pack like this most of the time it melts between the storms.People around here don't know the importance of shoveling there roof with this much snow.This morning driving to the shop the news was talking about all the roof fell in yesterday.I'm really going to miss Jeremy next year when he goes off to college! he's a shoveling machine! I'm definitely going to put a room up over the flat roof area of my house this summer, I got a permit to do it back in November, But I'm glad I didn't start it yet.At least in Woodbury I don't have to worry about the snow on the root that much its framed with 6"x8" beams.

hookembob

« Reply #163 on: Jan 28, 2011, 12:51 PM »
That's what the issue is here as well. theres not much that's melting here. We've had years in the past with more snow,but never a snow pack like this most of the time it melts between the storms.People around here don't know the importance of shoveling there roof with this much snow.This morning driving to the shop the news was talking about all the roof fell in yesterday.I'm really going to miss Jeremy next year when he goes off to college! he's a shoveling machine! I'm definitely going to put a room up over the flat roof area of my house this summer, I got a permit to do it back in November, But I'm glad I didn't start it yet.At least in Woodbury I don't have to worry about the snow on the root that much its framed with 6"x8" beams.
Yea this has been a year for the snow in CT. First time ever had to use the snowblower to make paths for the dog. She still jumps in the deep stuff. She is a good size lab, but the snow is taller then her. We have to have all over 30"+on the ground. The deer around our area are hurting bad, can't get to the food. Eatting out of bird feeders, plus eatting all the shrubs. Guy next door is going nut's. Two years ago he put in 15 nice shrubs, there all but gone in the last few nights.

esox v

« Reply #164 on: Jan 28, 2011, 03:52 PM »
ground control to major tonge........... CONTROL BASE   ..........(FRETTING) , Steelhead from the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :afro:
Planet Earth is blue   :o :o :o :o :afro:
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.