FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084268 times)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #990 on: Apr 07, 2011, 06:16 PM »

Nice Job Fenwick!!!  Great fish.. :thumbup_smilie:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #991 on: Apr 07, 2011, 06:19 PM »
guess i should of went down river, went 1 for 3, fished from 10 til 2, had a nice pod of 15 to 20 fish 3 ft in front of me threw every bead i had at them

SNAGGER

« Reply #992 on: Apr 07, 2011, 06:23 PM »
    Quick Thursday Report:

Well did a nice 3 hours on the River this evening, another really good bite... I Landed 3 for 7 fishing floats , dumped a few right at shore due to trees, so all quality hook ups, fished with kowboy, his first time on the Salmon River..   Also ran into my man Deadeyes and another friend from the catskills at the pool, Northwoods stopped by for a bit too ...... as a group we hooked up with 23 fish total... Good evening.. ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Smells Like Fish NH

« Reply #993 on: Apr 07, 2011, 06:25 PM »
   Quick Thursday Report:

Well did a nice 3 hours on the River this evening, another really good bite... I Landed 3 for 7 fishing floats , dumped a few right at shore due to trees, so all quality hook ups, fished with kowboy, his first time on the Salmon River..   Also ran into my man Deadeyes and another friend from the catskills at the pool, Northwoods stopped by for a bit too ...... as a group we hooked up with 23 fish total... Good evening.. ;D

GIGGITY GIGGITY!!!!

Nice report Shane!!

Sox will turn it around.....
If anyone is interested in being in a FB group about NH fishing with few limitations and no Richard Craniums...send me a PM... 3000+members strong and growing! Search "New Hampshire Fishing" and ask to join

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #994 on: Apr 07, 2011, 06:26 PM »
   Quick Thursday Report:

guess i should of walked back across the street when dave said you just did, mid day was slow, i only saw one fish hooked other than my 2 up there

bass on

« Reply #995 on: Apr 07, 2011, 07:13 PM »
nice pics.  cant wait to get back up thier

lambaste em

• WHERE THE SUCKA'S AT!!
« Reply #996 on: Apr 07, 2011, 07:55 PM »
Boston 0-6 with the yankees coming to town  ;D ;D

fishgalore

« Reply #997 on: Apr 07, 2011, 08:27 PM »
How about those red sox 0-5    ;D ;D

Yeah baby like 0-6 now!!! That's a good start. They are slated to have the best record in the AL East. The speculators have been wrong many times before. Look at the O's now. No one called that!!

fishgalore

« Reply #998 on: Apr 07, 2011, 08:32 PM »
Got a 9' 6" I'm building now for bottom bouncing.
Looking forward to laying a beating on it this fall in Alaska.

I built a Rainshadow 9' 6" 4-8# last year but it is a little on the light side, thier 6-10# make a better rod for how I use it.

The problem with the MHX CP rods is they only make them in a 2 pce config. Toting around a 14' two piece rod is not my idea of fun.
I have been in contact with them and they are not going to be making any 3 or 4 pce float blanks.  :'(

Tell me about it. I have the St. Croix 13'er and they don't make a case for it. Two piece is a PITA so for now I'm using the shipping tube to protect it until I can figure something better out. No matter what though you can't shorten it so for travelling it sucks!

fishgalore

« Reply #999 on: Apr 07, 2011, 08:37 PM »
REAL NICE!!! This is a quote from my father a YANKEES FAN" I THINK THE RED SOX NEED TO START CLICKING WITH THE NEW PLAYERS THEN THEY WILL BE A TITLE CONTENDER" can you believe that from a YANKEES FAN'S  MOUTH!!!???

KP's no traitor just a smart Dad who knows what to say to get the kids to take the garbage out!!!! LOL

kowboy

« Reply #1000 on: Apr 07, 2011, 08:52 PM »
Want to thank snagger for taking me out today it was ablast. thanks

kowboy

« Reply #1001 on: Apr 07, 2011, 08:54 PM »
nice fish snagger

SNAGGER

« Reply #1002 on: Apr 07, 2011, 08:59 PM »

Hope you had fun Brian!   See you soon :D          Fish on!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

esox v

« Reply #1003 on: Apr 07, 2011, 09:17 PM »
 Hey Snag.... You got some bubble gum stuck to your left knee.... DANG KIDS !! ;D ;D
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

SNAGGER

« Reply #1004 on: Apr 07, 2011, 09:29 PM »

funny!!!   that's a glob of aquaseal... ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.