FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084259 times)

KingPerch

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1035 on: Apr 09, 2011, 08:10 AM »
How bout them Yankees !!!

The SOX sucked one out from under us last night....That kid of mine hit it right on the head with his prediction!! ;D Good call buddy!! Kowboy is a full fledged SALMON RIVER... RIVER RAT!!! GOOD JOB MAN!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:--KP 8)
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

lehigh vally

« Reply #1036 on: Apr 09, 2011, 09:04 AM »
       This is a cool video a friend just sent me, no fishing gear necessary to catch a limit, funny stuff  ;D

=x3Bf0WhvsNk    

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1037 on: Apr 09, 2011, 05:29 PM »
           Took a drive a couple times today, WOW!!  It might be the most Drift boats I've ever seen in 30+ years of fishing here.. Looked like "salmon season"...man was it jammed... quite a few bankies too, got bored of yard work and the weather was awesome so tried Pulaski for an hour, got one fallfish and called it a day, didn't see any hook ups while I was there... oh well.. not my first zero... Had guys out who said it was tough , most of my guys left yesterday or aren't coming in til tomorrow night, so not many reports to share...  great weather day, Sunny and 64 degrees... river temp had to of jumped a good 6 degrees today....

Heres a couple of big ones...

Chris with a nice Dropback

R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

lakerdave

« Reply #1038 on: Apr 09, 2011, 07:50 PM »
Went 2 for 2 on Thursday . Not bad for my first time using centerpin . And my first time fishing drop backs . I think I'm hooked.  We used angling adventures guide service .  Steve Always seems to put us on fish . My buddie went 8 for 9 . Hitting 2 Awsome browns in the same hole back to back . Was an Awsome day to be on the river a big difference then being here in January. Will post pic when I can figure out how.

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1039 on: Apr 09, 2011, 07:55 PM »
BINGO!!!! Came up and fished 3-7. Was pretty slow then around 6:45 finally hooked up. Ended up going 1 for 3. Was good fishin with u last couple times cowboy. Later-Deadeyez
Nice job findin em

kowboy

« Reply #1040 on: Apr 10, 2011, 05:26 AM »
Back at you Deadeyesz, enjoyed chasing your fish, got some great photos of the fight. Will have them pics for you next week. Kowboy

kowboy

« Reply #1041 on: Apr 10, 2011, 05:41 AM »
This is Deadeyez fish that we had agood run with. BINGO

kowboy

« Reply #1042 on: Apr 10, 2011, 05:47 AM »
Snagger will call you to see how things r for maybe monday evening. The fight is on in this pic glad to see you could stop it for apic Kowboy

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1043 on: Apr 10, 2011, 09:52 AM »
Haaa! Thanx for postin those pics kowboy! That was quite a fight! Those steelies sure know how to rip drag.  Snag, think im headin up. What u up to today?
Nice job findin em

jersey dave

« Reply #1044 on: Apr 10, 2011, 10:22 AM »
Deadeyes Kowboy and Nightfisher it was nice to meet you all. I dont think Snagger will convert me to centerpin anytime soon but maybe we can all get together durring salmon season and you can learn a few other tricks too... Thanks for posting the pic of bob and I with the 2 big males snagger.
Jersey Dave

SNAGGER

« Reply #1045 on: Apr 10, 2011, 11:13 AM »

Decent last 2 hours bite yesterday and the guys here are doing pretty good this morning on floats..still crowded.. but getting better
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

nightfisher

« Reply #1046 on: Apr 10, 2011, 12:24 PM »
 Good to meet you to Dave, how'd ya do last nite? Get more than my measly 9 on the float  ;D LOL
Hey Snag, I'm gonna try and get up during the week, give you a call. Good time as allways.

SNAGGER

« Reply #1047 on: Apr 10, 2011, 02:15 PM »
Good to meet you to Dave, how'd ya do last nite? Get more than my measly 9 on the float  ;D LOL
Hey Snag, I'm gonna try and get up during the week, give you a call. Good time as allways.

You got 9 yesterday Nightfisher.....spectacular for the conditions...talked to you soon!!! ;D
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

nightfisher

« Reply #1048 on: Apr 10, 2011, 02:44 PM »
 Not yesterday, friday. Only 2 browns yesterday. Just kidding with Dave about his bead comment.
I'm not much for numbers anymore, just being on the river is a good day in my book.

jersey dave

« Reply #1049 on: Apr 10, 2011, 03:11 PM »
Nightfisher I took Lambastems son and another guy and his son down to the spot I was at on friday for like 20 minutes to try to get the kids a fish I hooked 3 in about 15 minutes but they were strong they got in the rapids before I could get the rod to the kids. Was fun though. Thats all the time I put in on the river saturday was 15 or 20 minutes lol... I am not to into the huge crowds it looked like salmon season yesterday.
Jersey Dave

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.