FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084132 times)

nightfisher

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1050 on: Apr 10, 2011, 03:17 PM »
Cool that you were trying to get the kids on fish Dave, just bustin on ya, 3 in 15 mins, better then I did all day.

ErnyeJSES

« Reply #1051 on: Apr 10, 2011, 03:40 PM »
Steeeel.....I've said it before, you gotta love april man. Heres a couple picks of the many from this week

kc

« Reply #1052 on: Apr 10, 2011, 06:35 PM »
River is going to 1200 at 8:00pm today thru tomorrow. I am coming up in the morning. Any suggestions  as to what part of the river in the higher water I should go to? Please feel free to PM me.
Ken

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1053 on: Apr 10, 2011, 07:10 PM »
River is going to 1200 at 8:00pm today thru tomorrow. I am coming up in the morning. Any suggestions  as to what part of the river in the higher water I should go to? Please feel free to PM me.
Ken

I kind of figured that it was going up a bit, went across the street at last light and man was that River off colored, looked like chauk, could only see maybe 2 feet down.. Looks like the Reservoir is full of murky runoff water..  Fished about 45 minutes tonight, got another zero... time to change  from my clear water beads to the dirty water bead colors now....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

kowboy

« Reply #1054 on: Apr 10, 2011, 07:42 PM »
Yard work done for now, grilled my first SR fish and it was awesome cant wait to grill some more. Deadeyez howd u do today

SNAGGER

« Reply #1055 on: Apr 10, 2011, 07:48 PM »
Yard work done for now, grilled my first SR fish and it was awesome cant wait to grill some more. Deadeyez howd u do today

He must of done pretty good, because all his runs were beat when I fished them!!....... :w00t:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1056 on: Apr 10, 2011, 07:53 PM »
I didnt do to bad today. Feelin kinda under the weather but decided to come up anyway. Fished with chris and i ended up goin 2 for 7. Was havin trouble keepin em hooked. One of the two landed was about 12 lbs. Thanks for the help landin that pig chris. Later homeys!
Nice job findin em

esox v

« Reply #1057 on: Apr 10, 2011, 08:07 PM »
I didnt do to bad today. Feelin kinda under the weather but decided to come up anyway. Fished with chris and i ended up goin 2 for 7. Was havin trouble keepin em hooked. One of the two landed was about 12 lbs. Thanks for the help landin that pig chris. Later homeys!
I did 3 for 6 tonite .. my hole got beat up pretty bad this weekend too... ;D ;D
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

kowboy

« Reply #1058 on: Apr 10, 2011, 08:11 PM »
deadeyez hope u get felling better would have liked to see that pig hope u took pics. ttul Kowboys off to work

esox v

« Reply #1059 on: Apr 10, 2011, 08:34 PM »
 I caught one today 30" or better  that was like 8lbs tops !!

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

SNAGGER

« Reply #1060 on: Apr 10, 2011, 09:26 PM »

That's why my runs were beat....you sore mouthed them all Homie!!!! :w00t:

Hey Esox my buddie Ryan and his brother in law landed 4 for 10 out of your spot earlier.

Great Fish Erney!!!!! :thumbup_smilie:
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

esox v

« Reply #1061 on: Apr 10, 2011, 09:34 PM »
    Hey Esox my buddie Ryan and his brother in law landed 4 for 10 out of your spot earlier.
I heard you and Lambastem lit em up there on Friday...

SNAGGER

« Reply #1062 on: Apr 10, 2011, 09:42 PM »
I heard you and Lambastem lit em up there on Friday...
       Nope, me and my buddy Chris and Kowboy got into them pretty good though , Dave was beating on the crappies with his son Anthony..  Today Lam Baste em went with Slamboney on the big Lake, they let anthony fight 14 browns... He had a good weekend with dad.. 2 crappie limits and a voyage on the big lake.. ;D  great weather too boot!!!
R.I.P Uncle Johnny

esox v

« Reply #1063 on: Apr 11, 2011, 06:46 AM »
       Nope, me and my buddy Chris and Kowboy got into them pretty good though , Dave was beating on the crappies with his son Anthony..  Today Lam Baste em went with Slamboney on the big Lake, they let anthony fight 14 browns... He had a good weekend with dad.. 2 crappie limits and a voyage on the big lake.. ;D  great weather too boot!!!
NICE Dave !! If you think about the things you remember when your a kid... It's things like that..
 Crome silver Drop backs for me...caught a brown with what looked like it's kype hanging off. Cartalige and flesh pulled it off and it's mouth looked normal. I've caught a brown the last 7 times up...
 Frank tried to get the jump on me... :whistling: :whistling: by leaving me in the car with a hook connected to one of the rods stuck in my arm and no pliers. :cursing: :cursing: Good thing I had a pocket knife on me and popped it out with the tip.Or I'd still be in the car..  ;D ;D
 Then he went 3 in his first 4 casts !!!

ErnyeJSES

« Reply #1064 on: Apr 11, 2011, 07:23 AM »
River going up to make room for this rain?? or ...whats the deal?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.