FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084181 times)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #1200 on: Apr 13, 2011, 09:24 PM »
4 footer at 35... what you will see is my trolling motor ripping off the bow and flying at your head. Last run in 4 footers I broke the studs of my cranking battery when it came out of the box.  I submarined it !!Scary stuff man!! Shes getting to old to run hard now.

i didnt mean at 35 goof, my back hurts enough, just want to see how it handles waves

ErnyeJSES

« Reply #1201 on: Apr 14, 2011, 04:51 AM »
2860cfs....have fun with that today fellas...I'm gonna find some smaller water. game on when this water goes down.

cNr1day

stringer01

« Reply #1203 on: Apr 14, 2011, 07:37 AM »
wow thats alot of water hang on snag i think they got a target on you man hope all is well !!!

redarrow61

« Reply #1204 on: Apr 14, 2011, 08:48 AM »
Just wanted to say hello to everyone this is my first post on this site was on the river  Tuesday with Kowboy first time in 20 years forgot how much those steel head hate to be hooked lol broke the first two off but after alittle adjustment and alot less muscle i got the 3rd one in ,also want to thank Snagger for hooking me up with the gear i need nice walls too Snagger it was a pleasure to meet u

redarrow61

« Reply #1205 on: Apr 14, 2011, 08:53 AM »
It wasnt one of the main river guys , I was heated and didnt really look. It was a Shi$$y little green drift boat . Ohh Well  , They didn't catch anything while they were there   :D The rest of the day was great with two people on the other side of the river ...  Needs to clear up just a bit .
yeah Fenwick i was on the other side of the river with Kowboy i saw that boat cut u right off unbelieveable but like u said it was a great day to be on the river my first time in years and i had a great time

KingPerch

« Reply #1206 on: Apr 14, 2011, 01:11 PM »
Ya should have called !    I went out for the last 3 hours of daylight.  Got wet, caught a few crappies and some gills but it's playoff hockey time so........

GAME ON   !!!

GO BLACKHAWKS
Good thing the teams ahead of them lost!!!! The Blackhawks were doomed for the locker room!!!! ;) I'll go with the Penguins...even without Crosby!! Capitols will be there at the end as well!! And I'm a Rangers fan!!! :cookoo:
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #1207 on: Apr 14, 2011, 01:14 PM »
2860cfs....have fun with that today fellas...I'm gonna find some smaller water. game on when this water goes down.
I was with you on this one Ernye!! went crappie fishing with Drownin' Dots this morning....Good Times!!!

SNAGGER, how's the back doing bro??? get better man!! ;)--KP 8)

go-phillies

• THE HECK WITH WORKIN!! TIME FOR FISHIN!!!!!
« Reply #1208 on: Apr 14, 2011, 03:50 PM »
hey checked the 10 day forcast  next weekend looks like its gonna suck   kp  keep me posted  are we in for lunch at altmar???   RICK
9/11/2001 FOREVER     -if fishing was a job,  nobody would retire,  a bad day fishing still beats a good day workin, so I finally gave up workin ,, another year, another excuse to get up to A.O.L.   FISH ON!! salmon River N.Y.!!!

fenwick2010

« Reply #1209 on: Apr 14, 2011, 05:47 PM »
howd did you guys do on them crappies ? Hey dots were have you been  , Living it up at the slips ?

KingPerch

« Reply #1210 on: Apr 14, 2011, 06:37 PM »
hey checked the 10 day forcast  next weekend looks like its gonna suck   kp  keep me posted  are we in for lunch at altmar???   RICK
As long as your buying!! :w00t: :afro: Water is running high and fast Rick!!!! Keep reading SNAGGER'S reports!! ;)

KingPerch

« Reply #1211 on: Apr 14, 2011, 06:38 PM »
howd did you guys do on them crappies ? Hey dots were have you been  , Living it up at the slips ?
Craps were slow man!! We be jammin' the slips!! :afro:--KP 8)

fenwick2010

« Reply #1212 on: Apr 14, 2011, 06:43 PM »
well the waters still rippin up there so i guesss its to the Wonderfull land of the OZ  tomorrow  ...  One more week and those callies should be in a bit thicker .

KingPerch

« Reply #1213 on: Apr 14, 2011, 06:45 PM »
well the waters still rippin up there so i guesss its to the Wonderfull land of the OZ  tomorrow  ...  One more week and those callies should be in a bit thicker .
Oh, I'm not finished with the crappies yet!!!!! :evil: ;)--KP 8)

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1214 on: Apr 14, 2011, 09:50 PM »
        Another driftboaters paradise today on the River.. 2500cfs plus runoff... Hopefully the Rain Saturday night won't be too bad so we can get this River back down to a more bank angler friendly River. I'd be happy with 1600cfs right now , actually it's no skin off my back , I can fish anytime I want ,  but I feel bad for the guys that work hard all year and can only fish the River a few times a year and get there trips ruined by high water......it bums me out......
            All the gauges look good right now and so did the creeks when I went driving around today, so hopefully the power company will get her down tomorrow evening for the weekend boys...we'll see....  My backs been out the last few days, but I did hobble over to the River and floated a couple experimental beads in a back seem, caught a shorty and lost a nice one in about 20 minutes effort... they are there, just a matter of uncovering the pools and runs....
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.